Short Visit

Sorry if I'm annoying any of you with the constant updating. Just remembered that yall get notified when I update. XDD

... I just freaking realized that Gina's hero name auto corrected from Golem to stone work... what the fuck?! Now I have to change it! back and half of yall will be confused about it if I mention it later on. >~<

-Y/n's POV-

"Why are we buying flowers? You're going on a trip." Mikoto asked, his grip on my free hand loose as I hand the money to the vendor as I took the flowers.

"Because before we head over to meet my class, I wanted to check up on another classmate, who coldn't go." I spoke continuing my way to the hospital just up the block. Mikoto dead panned, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah. Your boooyyyfriend~" He streatched, causing my hands to heat up, making him hiss in slight pain. "Ow! You jerk!" He yelled, moving his hand away from mine and instead hanging onto my shirt sleeve.

"He isn't  my boyfriend." I groaned,  checking the two of us in as visitors as we walked into the hospital.

"Then why are you giving him flowers?" Mikoto asked, obviously not convinced.

"There not for him. They're for his Mom." I spoke, walking us down the long halls of the hospital, stopping at Mrs. Todoroki's hospital room door.

"Oh, your getting in those brownie points." Mikoto teased.

I sighed ignoring him, reaching up to knock on the door lightly.

"Just behave while were here, please," I asked, as the door opened slowly, revealing Shoto, his eyes widening slightly as he realized I was his class mate.

"L/n?" He asked, looking from me to Mikoto, and then finally the flowers in my hands. "What are you doing here? Did the class trip get canceled?" 

"I'm here too..." Mikoto growled, earning a flick in the side of the head from me.

"I said to behave!" I raised my voice, a tick mark appearing on my forehead.

"Shoto, who's at the door?" Hearing Mrs. Todoroki, I smiled gently as Todorki open the door wider letting us in.

Making eye contact with the White haired woman I smiled, grabbing onto the back of Mikoto's shirt before he could ram into the poor woman's gut.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Todoroki! I just came by to drop these off. And since I knew Todoroki would be here by this time, I thought I'd pop in for a visit," I spoke, her confused smile brightening.

"Oh, Thank you dear, that's too kind of you," She happily took the flowers from my hands, looking down at them contently before glancing down at Mikoto who picked at the lint in his jacket pocket. "And who is this?" She asked, earning the horned boy's attention.

"Mikoto Ma'am," He spoke, quickly straightening out now that attention was on him.

-Mrs. Todoroki's POV-

Watching as the young girl hold onto her brother's hand gently, Rei smiled as Shoto stood to the side looking at the flowers that his mother still held softly. The mother knowing that a thousand questions swirled about his mind, gave her son a gentle smile, earning only a small glance before he looked off embarrassed.

"Are you excited for your upcoming trip?" Rei asked, catching the Y/n's attention as she smiled scratching the back of her head.

"Yeah, I am. I'm actually supposed to be at the mall shopping with my other classmates." Watching as a look of realization crossed the girls face, Y/n looked back over to the dulled haired boy behind her. "Todoroki, I forgot to ask if you want me to pick anything up for you while I'm there. I know you won't be coming today, so maybe I could pick up a few things for you,"

Rei smiled watching as her son blinked, not expecting such a gesture as he once again looked of to the side, a light pink dusting on his cheeks that only a Mother could catch.

"N-no, I got everything that I would be needing the other day after school ended." Todoroki spoke, placing his hands back in his pockets.

"Oh alright, well text meif something comes to mind? Okay? we should be going now,come on Mikoto." Watching as  Y/n lead the way out the door, Rei waved to the pair earning a similar one from the boy. "Bye Mrs. Todoroki, Todoroki, Thanks for letting us visit for a minute,"

"Bye dear," Rei bidded farewell, watching as the hospital door closed behind the two. Her son looking at it longingly making Rei smile. "She's a very sweet girl. What did you say her name was again?"

Looking to his mother Todoroki cleared his throat taking his seat next to his mother.

"L/n Y/n, she has a fire quirk and is one of the girls that helped me with the final exam."

~~~

-Y/n's POV-

Walking into a part of the mall, I looked back to Gina, who came with us when the group split up into groups. Mikoto on her shoulders as he played with her brown locks bored.

"Thanks or letting me tag with you guys. Crowds... aren't exactly my thing," She spoke up, walking behind me, looking at the swim suit selection.

"Eh, it wouldn't have been fun if I just had Mikoto. This way you can watch him while I shop," I joked picking up an odd two piece, grimmicing at both the price and the lack of coverage.

"Well I better be getting paid if I'm babysitting," she shot back, following my lead as she too grab ahold of a two piece, only her's having  short-like bottoms. "What do you think of this one?" She asked holding it up to her body.

"mmm, maybe? But you like yellow don't you? Why pick Orange?" I asked, watching as she hummed in thought, looking down at the mostly orange swuim suit.

"I'm honestly not sur-" Suddenly she froze, staring at the swim suit as her cheeks heated up.

"What's wrong?" I asked, watching as she just got more embarrassed. Staring at the swim suit  I saw its orange color, with small black fabric aligning the hem. Tilting my head I wondered what was wrong when the color combo clicked in my head, making me smirk.

"Oh~ Ba-ku-gou~ That's why! Fucking lover boy," I laughed causing Gina to get even more flustered, shoving the swim suit in her basket harsh, looking away.

"IT'S NOT THAT MORON!" Gina grumbled, walking up to the cash register paying. I laughed looking back at the rack trying to sort and pick through everything.

"Ah! L/n! There you are!"

Looking up from the selection I smiled seeing Ojiro, but it quickly turned into a frown seeng his distressed look.

"Didn't yu get the group text? We have to meet up. Uraraka and Midoriya had an encounter with Shirigaaki. The villa from the USJ attack."

My eyes widened, hearing this.

"I-I'll be right there! I have to get Gina, she's in her too," Giving me a nod, Ojiro continued on his way to the group. I turned ready to grab Gina seeing her behind me.

Her bag in hand as she had a terrified look on her face. Mikoto still on her shoulders looking down at me concerned.

"Y/n? Whats happening?" He questioned, making me swallow the lump in my throat.

"N-nothing Mikoto, everything will be fine." Looking back at Gina I too hold of her arm, "Come on we need to-" Gina quickly pulled her arm away from my grip, her breathing heavy. "Gina?"

Blinking out of her trance, she shook her head walking ahead.

"Let's get going,"