No Problem

Uhm, I pulled this out of my ass by the way XD So I have no idea if it's good or not. I was gonna write a completely different chapter (The one after this most likely) BUt then I realized that Todo and you have had literally 0 romantic interactions besides platonic hand-holding and 2 almost-kisses XD so- have this? Also! If you have any ideas (I still need to do that one, that one of you gave me! Thank you for that by the way!) for cute scenes between Todo and you LEt me know TmT I suck at this and completely forget that I'm actually supposed to make your relationship go somewhere XDD

-Y/n's POV-

'I hope you never get your stupid hero license!'

Still seated on the carpeted floor of the common room, my mind went black. The words of my younger brother echoing through my head only to be brought out of thoughts when a hand reached out towards me. The limb belonging to Jjiro as she gave me a gentle smile.

"Hey? Are you alrig-" Hearing feet running down the steps once again, the class's attention focusing on Mikoto who had failed to hear him leave our dorm room. His eyes were glossed over as his face seemed to fume with anger. 

Puffing out his cheeks he yelled once again "No wonder Mom and Dad left us! All you ever do is think about yourself!" As Mikoto ran back up the steps, the attention was focused back onto me. Most look one of confusion. Feeling all the eyes, my anger grew with the slight embarrassment that was sent with it.

"Think about myself!?" Standing up from the floor, my feet carried me towards the steps before a pair of arms wrapped around my waist stopping me. "Mom and Dad left us cause they didn't care, Mikoto! I'm still here dammit!" Kicking legs up in the air, I did my best to try and break Shouto's grip, the sudden movement's making him let up only for a moment before readjusting his hold.

"Y/n, I think it's best if the two of you had some space," Momo cautioned, her hands waving gently as she approached Shouto and I. Iida not being far behind as he stood between me and the stairs, his arms chopping in the air as he began his speech.

"This sort of behavior is unacceptable L/n! Now I understand that the two of you are siblings- but that gives no excuse for either of you to act out! You are a hero in training! We must set a prime example of-"

Jerking away from Shouto, I pushed past Iida. My feet stomping up the stairs as I continued to yell after Mikoto. "You have no idea what they were like!" Reaching the top of the steps, I noticed Mikoto at the end of the hall, Just outside our dorm. His cold glare directed towards me as he stayed silent. "All I freaking do is take care of you- and you think I'm selfish and think of myself!?" Giving out a sarcastic laugh, I aimed a finger towards myself, "Do you want me to leave!? To become a villain and leave you behind- with no one to help you!?"

Pulling the door to our room open harshly, Mikoto yelled, "You might as well! You already act like a villain!" With that being said, he slammed the door once more. My eyes glossing over, as my anger began to cloud my mind.

"Well fuck you too then Mikoto!" Turning on my heel to walk downstairs, my arm was gently grabbed by a familiar icy cold palm. My eyes looking down a step seeing worried blue and grey eyes. Looking away, I took my free hand, wiping away at my face, as Shouto began to softly run his thumb on my arm, my school uniform wrinkling with each stroke. "What?" I grumbled, my words coming off harsher than intended, "You gonna call me a villain too?"

Not getting an immediate response, my eyes landed back on the boy. Only then when we had made eye contact did he speak.

"You're bleeding," Furrowing my eyebrows, I followed SHouto's other hand. His pointer finger gesturing towards my abdomen, only then did I realize that the two small, horn sized, bruises were really small cuts. The white cloth is torn and stained in a slight red.