Dinner for Eight

QWQ You guy's have no idea how far my brain rot has gone with a kiribakugina poly ship and it is taking everything in me not to somehow add that in this book. T3T But trust me. It WILL be in the next book I am thinking of writing. (An adult AU continuation of this book >vO)

Anyway~ 

Enjoy~ (Ow<)/

-Y/n's POV-

"What the Crap!"

Squinting in slight pain, I blocked my ear from the yelling boy, the six of us making our way up the familiar walkway leading to Shoto's home.

"My sister invited everyone to dinner," Shoto explained, looking back towards us as he walked beside his father, phone in hand.

"Why the crap!?" The blonde yelled once more, causing me to sigh.

"Cause she wanted to meet my friends," The boy explained, stopping his stride to look back at Bakugou, slightly confused.

 Pointing an accusing finger towards the boy, Bakugou yelled out once again, "You march in there right now and tell we aren't and never will be friends! Hear me!?"

"Kacchan!" Midoriya scolded, waving his hands towards the blonde.

"Come on! It's not that bad," I groaned, "Fuyumi is actually a really good cook," I explained, walking past Midoriya and Bakugou following after Shoto and Endevore as they made their way to the door, Gina following close behind.

Endeavor being the first to get there, he slid the door open, light from inside the house pouring onto the concrete beneath our feet, Fuyumi's cheerful voice reaching my ears.

"Come on in!" Pushing my way past Endevore, I followed Shoto inside, lifting my leg to peel off my shoes. "Thank you for making time in your busy schedules to drop by for a bite!" Looking up to the older girl, I gave her a smile as she greeted the others, "I'm Fuyumi, Shoto's older sister. It's nice to meet you, thank you all for watching out for him,"

Quickly bowing to the girl, Midoriya was the first to speak, "Uh- Thank you for going out of your way to welcome us into your home! It's an honor!" Standing up straight, the boy sweatdropped, "Oh! Right! I'm Todoroki's classmate, Izuku Midoriya and I couldn't be more excited to be here!"

With her bright smile never fading, Fuyumi placed her hands together happily, "I know who you are! I watched it on TV when you fought my brother at the sports festival!"

"Ah! I'm sorry, I kind of hurt him back there, but I swear it wasn't personal! Honest! It's just that we were giving it our all and-"

Walking beside his sister, Shoto looked back towards the rambling boy, "She already understands that it was just a match Midoriya,"

Letting out a small laugh, I gave Fuyumi a gentle wave, making my way up the singular step to meet with them, "Hey, Fuyumi," I greeted, "Oh, the food smells so good today!"

"Oh, Y/n, Thank you so much! No Mikoto today?" She questioned, watching as I shook my head.

"No, Mr.Aizawa offered to watch after him while I did my internship. I'm gonna see him tonight though," I explained, looking back to Gina, only to catch sight of the raging blonde in front of her.

"I hate this!"

Tapping her shoe at the boy's calf harshly, Gina hushed him, "Be nice, dammit!"

Smiling after my friends, Fuyumi clapped her hands together, "Dinner is just about ready, the dining room is just down the hall," Following after the girl, our small group made our wat to the dining hall, the pony tail on the older girl swaying back and forth gently, displaying the almost same red and white coloring as Shoto's had.