Panic

-Y/n's POV-

Watching as the team of three walked down the streets of their exam everyone had immediately taken notice of how the three walked in silene. Katsuki taking the lead with a pissed off look on his face, Midoriya close behind him with a concerned look as he watched Bakugo, Gina taking the back of the line, her gaze stuck on her hands as her fingers picked at one another.

'Gina is gonna freak out when those two start fighting.'

-Gina's POV-

Walking aimlessly behind the two boys, Gina began to mindlessly pick at her fingers, getting a head start on her quirk she activated it, patiently waiting for her arms to start getting their rocky form.

"I'm gonna start up my quirk," the brunette spoke, not really expecting an answer from them, "I might as well get a headstart incase we are jumped by All Might,"

Turning his head back to look at her, Midoriya gave a half smile. "Good thinking. Your quirk usually does take a bit to warm up dosen-" 

"Shut the hell up! No one asked!" Looking back up at the ash blonde Gina dead panned.

'We seriously have to start fighting now?'

Running up to the blonde Midoriya spoke out. His actions causing the girl behind them to speed up her pace aswell.

"Kacchan, Listen! For this exam the teachers the villain, and we're the hero! So we need a solid plan. Normally I would suggest we anylize the villan's combat ability and choose to fight them or run away based on that. But in this case the villain is All Might so we don't really need to think about it because combat is out of the question and it'd be impossible to beat hi ina fight!"

Bakugou ignored Midoriya and quickened his pace.

"It's a really ad idea Kacchan!"

"Would you two stop following me!"

The two froze from Bakugou's sharp tone. Bakugou kept on walking, as Midoriya ignored his childhood 'friend' quickly following him. Leaving Gina to stay put, her heart quickening as her fingers pinched harder at her opposite hand. Her body seemed to shrink into itself, not liking the way the two boys yelled at one another. Shaking off the feeling she followed.

'I don't like this...'

"All Might is probably waiting for us on this main road! We should take another route!"Midoriya stressed.

Bakugou groaned out in annoyance. "I'm not gonna run away from this fight! It'll look better if we blast that smile off his face!"

Looking back and forth between the two as they raised their voice, Gina could feel a knot growing in her stomach. Her hand subconsciously finding their way to the side of her neck, leaving light scratches.

"No! We should avoid fighting him no matter what it takes!"

"I'm just gonna toy with him until time's almost up and then knock him unconscious for real!" Again Midoriya stopped. staring at Bakugou in disbelief. Gina's own feet stopping not knowing weather or not to follow Bakugou or wait and see if Midoriya split from the group.

Seeing as Midoriya raced towards Bakugou once again, she followed. Both boys ignoring her presence as they continued to bicker. Gina swallowed the lump that formed in her throat running after along side Midoriya.

"Think about this! You know what All Might can do! even with those handicap weights It's impossible for us to an in a fight aginst him-"

Suddenly Katsuki threw a punch at Midoriya, causing Gina to yell out, scared. The blondes actions pushing Midoriya to the ground as the boy  held his nose.