The Anteroom

I'm Not sorry for the image above^^^ XDD Yoooo How is it 3 in the morning already?!!?? ToT) Also You guys are the best!! And yess, I do read your guys comments and I love them all XDD

-Y/n's POV-

Walking through the large doors of the congregation room, I huffed. My face overheated from using my fire giant form. Raising a hand to my cheek as I walked past the buzy bodies of the students that passed, I could feel the heat beam off my cheeks.

'Please don't tell me I went overboard,' I hummed at how cool my hands felt compared to my face. Looking around the room, I frowned not seeing anyone from class 1-A. Until I spotted a certain white and red haired boy sitting on the sideline, away from any social gatherings.

I couldn't help the small smile that made its way to my lips, my legs dragging me towards the boy before I could think of even doing so. Seeing as he had yet to notice me, I quietly sat in the seat next to him, my hands folding into my lap as I leaned forward. My eyes following his only to see a wall. I stifled a laugh, looking back at the boy's blank expression.

Leaning into  the boy's ear, I smiled, "What are we looking at?" I whispered, my voice causing the boys head to jerk towards me, his body relaxing slightly seeing it was only me. His grey and blue eyes gazing down/up at me. His eyes drifting from my own e/c ones to my face and general.

"Your face looks warm," He spoke, my eyes widening slightly.

"O-oh, yeah." I scratched at my cheek, "I may or may not have went fire giant on some douchebag," I laughed, watching as his eyebrows furrowed. The realization of them being two different colors that corresponded with his hair just coming to me. But, before I could say anything of the matter, I jumped, suddenly feeling a cool breeze against my cheek, Shouto's right hand pressed against my cheek, cooling it slightly.

'His touch...it's so gentle. Like, he's afraid to touch me,'  Pushing my nerves aside for the moment, I smiled softly, nuzzling my face in Shouto's palm, a small amount of steam rising from the difference in temperature.

"That actually feels really good," I sighed, closing my eyes momentarily, before Shouto cleared his throat, catching my attention. Looking up at the boy, I noticed how he glanced away from me, his own cheeks red. I grinned, closing my eyes once more, relishing the feeling of his cold quirk on my overheated skin.

Suddenly feeling a drastic change in temperature, I furrowed my eyebrows, hissing gently.

"Too cold! Too cold!" Taking the boy's hand, I quickly moved it to the other side of my  face, sighing as another puff of mist came from the differing temperatures. "God I love your quirks," I hummed, making the boy flinch, his fingers momentarily grazing my cheeks when he did so.

"Quirks? Wh-why?" He questioned, his tone soft.

"Well for one, your ice quirk feels amazing~ Especially right now," I laughed, resting my hand against his, "And as for your fire quirk... It's something I look to for guidance," I gave the boy a soft smirk before continuing, "Your fire is so much more... advanced than my own, I guess I can't help but look up to it. And your flames are such a pretty color, I know they aren't that much different from mine, but they still feel... different," Looking up towards the heterochromia eyed boy, I froze, his blank stare making me nervous, as I gently took his hand off my face, looking to the side.

"S-sorry, that sounds stupid. I'm probably just dehydrated. You know I can get, I can just talk and talk, and not make a lick of sense," I laughed half heartedly, stopping when an announcement came over the speakers.

"Currently, seventy people have passed, 30 more and we'll be done,"

I frowned slightly, my lips coming out into a small pout, "I hope everyone will pass. I'm kind of surprised that I was the second one of our class to finish," I smiled, glancing from Shouto towards four people walking our way, my happy mood amplifying seeing them being our classmates.