The Dinner

I've already updated twice- and it's literally 8 o clock at night, the time I usually go to bed, but I literally cannot wait to rip all of your hearts out with this upcoming arc. (*_*)

Update; It is now 1 in the morning. I'm... still not tired. TmT

Also, I was a dumbass and didn't realize that Natsuo wasn't exactly in the picture as much as I had made him be before. And that this is the first time he was introduced in the anime. So, things may not add up.

Enjoy~ (OwO)/

-Y/n's POV-

"Mikoto, you're spilling your food," I warned, quickly whipping away the cold soba from his All Might shirt, the boy's face already covered as he gave a toothy grin, already reaching for the center of the table in an attempt to try and get more soba noodles.

"But it's so yummy!" He grinned, quickly dipping his noodles into his cup, scarfing them down early, causing Fuyumi to laugh.

"Well I'm glad you like them so much, Mikoto," She smiled, watching as the boy once again reached over me to get more. "Cold soba is Shoto's favorite too,"

Hearing this, Natsuo looked towards his sister, "It is?"

"Yeah," Shoto spoke, looking past Mikoto and me towards the TV, a new lady reporting on some type of new fashion that had just recently been dropped.

Humming, Natsuo looked towards me, "So, uh, Y/n. Is that your kid?" He questioned, gesturing towards Mikoto, Fuyumi gently poking him in the ribs, a harsh whisper of 'I already told you!' coming from her lips.

Smiling towards him, I shook my head, "Nope, Mikoto's my little brother. But, don't worry, you'd be surprised about how many kids at U.A. still don't know that yet." I sweatdropped, taking a sip from my drink.

"So he lives with you at the dorms?" Natsuo asked, his head tilting to the side a bit in question, "What about your parents?" Another quiet jab and harsh whisper came from his sister, the look I earned from Mikoto not going noticed either.

Giving him a sad smile I shook my head, "They passed away when I was about Mikoto's age. Our grandmother was taking care of us, but she's in the hospital right now. So I, for now, I'm watching Mikoto. But, Shoto helps me out a lot, so it isn't that bad," I lied. Dad's words echoing.

' "You're a L/n. We're all liers," '

Watching his shoulders fall, Natsuo apologized, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that,"

For a moment, silence fell on us, the voice of the news anchor being the only person talking, that was until Fuyumi grew uncomfortable, looking towards Mikoto, "So, Mikoto, how has school been going?"

Setting down his cup, Mikoto beamed happily, "Good! Next week, I get to bring in cupcakes for my whole class,"

'Great,' I thought, 'He's already thinking about his birthday,'

"Oh? Why's that?" Fuyumi asked, her eyes looking towards me.

"Mikoto's turning nine the Wednesday after next week," I answered, feeling slightly overwhelmed by that fact, Shoto's eyes looking towards me questionably.

"He is? I didn't know that?" He stated, my shoulders shrugging as I reached for some soba noodles.

"It was never brought up until now," 

Before the conversation could continue much further, the sliding door separating the dining room from the hall slid open, the tension in the room thickening, as Mikoto slightly shrunk back, the sight of seeing Endevore, a pro hero, for the first time intimidating him.