"Amazingly Powerful"

I apologize for the long wait on this chapter! I have been going through a writers' block on what will happen during the internships!

-Y/n's POV-

"Vivian my dear! I believe the two of you are ready to go out on your patrols,"

Peeking from behind Lyon, I waved nervously. Vivian let out her high squeal before running up to me and cupping my cheeks with her large hands.

"Oh! You are so cute! Ayu look!" Pulling me forward by my cheeks, "She is so adorable! Come on we have to show your precious face to the world!"

In a heartbeat, Vivian's hands detached from my cheeks only to glue onto my wrist and dragging me out the glass doors.

"Uh! Bye guys! Thanks again!"

Tripping out of the building, Vivian held me up by the arm before setting off down the sidewalk with a pep in her step. Fumbling over my feet, I laughed gently, feeling the adrenaline finally setting in.

"So, what are we gonna do first Vi- Luminosity!" Correcting myself, I kicked myself in the head at the slight slip up of revealing the lightning heroine's identity.

"Well, it is getting later in the night, and the crime here does tend to increase around this time. So we are gonna go and see that every child is well on their way home and that no suspicious crime is afoot!" As Vivian explained our schedule, I noticed how the sun's rays were gently setting overhead. The orange and pale red rays casting over a rather small woman who was having trouble keeping eyes on her two rambunctious children. A loud wail came from the stroller in her hands, making her lips stretch in a thin line of pent up stress.

"Uh Luminosity- hold on just a sec," Running up to the edge of the sidewalk, I eagerly checked the streets letting a small car pass by before rushing across the two-way street.

Slowing my pace as I grew closer to the older woman. I gave a polite smile as her tired round eyes gave me a questioning look, her two older boys quieting down their screams as they saw my rather vibrant her outfit.

"Well hello there!" I crouched down to their size as they edged closer to me, their mother slightly on guard, as expected.

"You two boys seem to be very trustworthy, am I right?" Their heads shook in a violent 'yes', making my smile grow, "Thank goodness! Because I needed a pair of strong boys to help out a hero in training like myself! But the mission is super secretive you understand? Do you two think you're up for the mission?"

"Yeah!"

"Definitely!"

Coaxing them closer with my hand I lowered my voice slightly, it is still loud enough for the Mother to hear me.

"I need you two to keep a helpful eye on your mother and baby sister for me, alright? Make sure the two get home safe and sound,"

"Why should we listen to you?" Asked the older boy. His grey eyes watching me doubtfully, "Your just some kid in a costume,"

I tensed slightly at his harsh words, a sweat drop forming n my brow.

'This little shit,'

"Well," I paused trying to come up with a good excuse, "Do you two know the hero All Might?"

The name of the well-known hero seemed to spark something in the older boy's eyes.

"The first time I ever met him, you know what he told me? He said that no matter how small, a hero can do anything. Doesn't matter one bit if they are thirty years old or ten. All that is needed to make a hero matter is his acts of kindness," Spewing out he little white lie, I watched as the younger boy threw his fist up in the air happily.

"I'll make sure Mama gets home safe! I'll be the best hero ever!"

The older boy's eye twitched as he ran ahead on the sidewalk shooting at his younger brother that followed, "Not if I get their first dweeb!"

I Laughed slightly at the two when the mother passed me smiling.

"Thank you, I thought I would never be able to get them home,"

Standing up from the ground, I bowed my head, "Not a problem miss, just doing the duties of hero,"

The lady gave a small nod before making her way to her two kids, the baby girl in the stroller now quieted down.

 Feeling my chest fill up with butterflies, I couldn't help the dopey smile that spread across my lips. Turning on my heel I pointed at the family happily, while Vivian grinned at me proudly with her hand resting on her hip.

"Did you see what I did!? That felt amazing!"  I laughed happily, as I did a little celebratory dance in the now lit up street lights.

"You're doing great kid. Now we need to get moving befor-"

"Um, Excuse me!" A nervous voice reaches my ears from behind me. I look in that direction meeting a pair of golden orbs, a guy looking around my age stands in front of me now. He has swept to the side dirty blond locks, a plain white T-shirt that shows off his muscles and dark blue shorts along with black flip flops. He has no doubt a handsome smile that could make anyone's heart get caught in their throat. It surprised me when even mine did that. "Oh, um H-Hi there." I smile sheepishly at the boy before me. "Hello, You're that girl with the fire quirk from the sports festival, right? L/n?"

"Y-yes! That's me." Why was I getting so nervous under this boy's gaze? He smiles brightly, flashing me his pearly whites, "I'm Ian Jomei, I'm so happy to meet you! You did absolutely fantastic at the sports festival, you really caught my eye." I feel my cheeks heat up, that I out of all the very beautiful girls way more gorgeous than me, caught his eye.

I scratch at the back of my neck nervously, I catch a glimpse of Vivian looking at us with such a fangirlish expression, it makes me blush more. "And I was wondering...Would an amazingly powerful and beautiful girl like you ever want to...I don't know...go somewhere with me sometime?" He looks at me with a small smirk and hopeful eyes.

"I..." I feel my heart hammer against my rib cage, I chew at my lip, glancing at Vivian I see her giving two thumbs up. I keep in a laugh and look back at Jomei "I...would love to." I smile at him, his face lights up, "Great! Let's exchange numbers and pick a time perfect for both of us?" "Y-yeah sure!" I fumble through my hero costume for my phone and quickly unlocking it, I pass it to him as he passes his to me. I type in my number and after he types his in my phone we pass each other's phones back. I felt giddy inside. Me. Landing a date with someone as pretty as him. "Well, I'll text you soon, L/N."--with that, he walks off but not before giving me a wink. I feel like my face is going to overheat and give me a stroke. I look at Vivian who is about to explode from fangirling