Floating

Three months....THREE MONTHS!! Thats how long it took me to update and Im sorry!! Next time yall need t spam me into making the next chapter XDD Also sorry for the MANY incorrect words here! My Grammarly is being a little bitch! Anyways Sorry Keep reading!

-Y/n's POV-

Looking up towards the screen, I watched as Jiro and Koda ran throughout the forest. Their opponent, Present Mic, was easily awaiting for them to arive, as he stood at the gate.

"Wait, I thought puppy gaurding was illegal?" I questioned earning a confused look from my classmates.

"What do you mean by that L/n?" Midoriya queried, leaning forward a bit to look behind Tsuyu, who I stood next to alongside Uraraka. Turning gaze towards the Greenette I rubbed the back of my head confused.

"Well at my school if we puppy gaurded durring tag the teaher told us we would get arrested." Watching as a sweat mark formed on the boys forehead, I gave a nervouse smile.

"I now understand why Todoroki and you are so close," He laughed awkwardly as Uraraka place a comforting hand on my back. 

"I have the feeling your teacher just made that up to get kids to stop complaining," Looking back towards the pink-cheeked girl, it was my turn to sweat drop.

"Heh, oh well now I feel kinda silly saying tha-AH!" Realizing my feet were now hovering above the ground, I paniced, floating higher as Urararka realized that she had all five of her fingers on my back causing me to float upward.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/n! I'll get you down!" She spoke out franticly as she conected her finger tips causing me to fall back down to earth, hitting the floor with a smal thump.

I laughed once again, scrathing the back of my head, "That's okay, It just startled me that's all,"

Hearing the door to the clinic open, we all turned, our eyes all meeting a pair of blue ones.

"Oh, Hey Gina!" I waved before standing up from my spot on the ground. GEtting a small, half smile in return the young girl waved back,

"Hey guys. Didn't expect this many people to be in here," She spoke, her words sounding off. Gina walked in before taking a seat against the wall near the door, "I see Shoji and Hakuray are up," Gina pointed up to the screen, where a coud of smoke had puffed up as Snipe walked through it, his gun shooting randomly.

As the rest of the class watched the match I made my way besides Gina. Her whole mood seemed to be off today and her eyes were strained.

Leaning my head back against the wall I stole a glance at the Brunette, her mouth in a thin line, as she looked to be in a daze.

'She's been doing that a lot recently,'

-Gina's POV-

Gina's hands wrung together as her mind wandered. The memories of the night before coming back up into mind as she watched her classmates fight her teachers.

'What the hell was that? It was like I was a completly different person...'

Staring at the screen in front of her, she paid no attention to Snipe being yelled at by her invisble friend.

'Nothing feels right. It's as if everything is off in my body. I couldnt even move to my own will. I was just following Shirgaki's orders like a-'

Gina's eyes widen slightly. her eyes watering quickly as her grip on her arm tightened. Noticing her blurring vision she blinked away the welding up tears.

'No. You weren't acting like one of those things. To make a Nomu they just... Hell, who are you kidding you don't even know how they are made- all you know is it wasn't whatever was in that syringe last night. You went back to normal after a few hours...mostly. Hell you shuldn'y even be here- what if that- that thing comes back. You don't know what it would do to your class mates! It could kill the-'

-Y/n's POV-

"Giiinnnaaaaa~" I spoke nudging the side of her head lightly, finally knocking her out of her daze.

She looked over to me, unfazed by my actions, "Hmm?", I grinned shaking my own head.

"Uraraka asked you a question?" I pointed across the room to the other girl who looked ack at us smiling.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I was just lost in thought!" Gina waved her arms frantically infront of her. Her non-stoic, normal self showing once again.

"Your fine Yakatama! I was just wondering if you were gonna head over to the entrance to the exams? Midoriya told me that your guy's test was up next."

"Wh-what?! But I thought it was after Mineta and Sero's- oh," Pointing and looking at the screen, Gina slumped down slightly watching as Mieneta ran across the screen crying...blood? Sighing heavily the blue eyed girl sat back, sulking. "No, I guess I'll just wait till Midoriya goes. I have a feeling Bakugou won't be there and I'll just be waiting there alone,"

Nodding we all turned back to the screen. Mineta had a peice of tape over his mouth as Him and Mrs.Midnight faught. His tatic of throwing his adhesive like ball aginst her whipe and hands to keep her in place like actually working rather well, surprising everyone. As Meineta had ran to the exit I watched as Midoriya made his way out the doors, Gina slowly getting up to follow suit.

I smiled to her giving her a thumbs up mouthing ;"Good luck" waching as the two eleft for their exam.

Leaning back agaisnt the wall, I watched as Meineta had finished his challenge, Sero's arm draped arounf the smaller boy's shoulders as he was being dragged,

'Maybe her weird attitude is just the nerves.' I thought, watching as Uraraka finally took notice of the twos leave, 'I would probably be a wreck too if I were fighting All might with  two people who don't get along all that great.'