Winter Costumes

The updated winter hero outfits are shown above! All new upgrades will be explained in the chapter! Remember that if you don't like something you can change it! But just know the costume above are the ones I will be referring to in the story!

Enjoy~ (OwO)/

-Y/n's POV-

"I can't believe we're already back at it!" Hagakure giggled excitedly, jumping around in place as she tested out her new boots for her hero costume, "Aren't you excited?!"

Watching the girl bounce around, Jiro questioned her,  "Aren't you cold like that Hagakure?"

Letting out another laugh, the invisible girl answered "Yeah! I'm freezing!"

"Well you've got guts," Jiro spoke, Mina sliding in sporting her new jacket.

"Look at my winter outfit! Isn't it like- super cute!"

"It's lovely," Momo smiled, her cape draping over her shoulders as Ojiro's new fur lining rustled.

"I didn't realize that the temperature had dropped so much," He spoke, giving me a slight look of confusion, "L/n aren't you cold as well?"

HUmming, it took me a moment to realize he was talking about the mid-drift I had worn, my eyes averting to the side, scratching at my cheek, "Well, in the winter my quirk can actually last longer cause I don't get overheated as fast as I would in the summer. So, I thought being a little cold would help," Pulling on my jacket, I smiled, "But I did get a longer jacket!"

"Everyone's costumes have changed since we've started school, haven't they?" Iida thought, "They've adapted just as we have!"

Looking past our class president, my brow furrowed seeing an angry Bakugou being followed by Kirishima, Denki, and Gina, each wearing their newly improved costumes.

"You're a champ," Sato pulled at his hero suit, "I'm surprised you lasted through the summer in all that gear," Referring to Iida's knight-like armor, I couldn't help but agree, the thought of having a mask like his with a quirk like mine was sure to make me overheat.

"Kacchan's is different too!" Izuku stated, my attention switching to the four walking up to us, Gina adjusting her new mask as she struggled to put it on.

"Huh?" Bakugou growled, "If you got something to say then say it to my face Nerd! Or I'm blasting yours!"

Unfazed by the boy's threats, Deku began to question his hero costume, "How does it work? Do the gauntlets come equipped with a heat generator? Since your sweat glands are used as weapons it's a really smart modification to combat the cold, I'm impressed!"

"Stop praising my suit!" Bakugou yelled, Gina, letting out a small pout walking past him.

"Aw, but I think your suit is cute, Katsuki~" She groaned, her hand running past his elbow as she made her way towards me, a sly smirk crossing her lips as the boy began to yell towards her.

"Oh shut up! And use my last name dammit!"

Laughing, Gina gave me a small wave, pointing at my new shirt, "Copycat," She teased, gesturing towards her own turtleneck crop top combo. "But, I think it does look better on you though,"

Rolling my eyes, I flicked her mask gently, the thick, see-through plastic clinking slightly as I did, "What's up with this?"

"It's so I can hide my face," She beamed, her hand reaching to the side, pressing a button behind her ear, the clear plastic turning foggy, hiding her smile, it quickly turning back off again, "People don't exactly want to be saved by the girl who betrayed U.A. so if they don't know who I am, I don't have to worry about unwilling citizens," She hummed, Ojiro's voice interrupting our conversation, his attention on Deku.