Never Ending

"Oh my god..." Gina gasped lightly, the scene unfolding in front of us. All Might was being dragged down and no one being able to do anything. In almost an instant screaming was heard, as the green haired boy ran towards the three villains, his hand reached out, only for it to be encased in a fog.

My body stiffened, watching as he neared his own demise. suddenly my body jumped, along with Gina's as a loud explosion erupted throughout the plaza. Looking back to the scene my eyes widened seeing Bakugou from the bus pinning the mist villain down. Gina gave a small laugh, taking her left arm from around my neck, cupping her hand around her mouth.

"Nice job Dorkexsplodes!"

Next thing to come was a stream of ice, climbing its way around the dark creature. My eyes landing on Todoroki.

So that's what his quirk is... I was wondering what that ice on his body represented.

"Hey," Turning my attention back at Gina, She gave me a small smile, nodding towards the fight. "Go and help them. Show em' what the new kid can do!" She proclaimed, her weak form concerning me.

"But what abou-" 

"I'll be fine! Tsu and Mineta aren't that far away. I can hold my own till then," She mused, gently pushing me with the little strength she had. Giving her a final nod, I made my way towards the group, taking my place next to Todoroki.

"Kurogiri...we're in a pinch," The man who had yet to be attacked by us spoke, his attention seemingly ignoring the facts at hand.

"Heh, you careless bastard., you're just what I'd thought you'd be," Kurogiri moved slightly causing a small, yet loud explosion to ignite in Bakugou's palm. The sudden noise causing me to jump slightly, catching Todorokis attention. "Don't move! If I feel like your moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up!"

"His behavior isn't really hero-like..." Kirishima, the spiky-haired read head spoke. At the moment I could only agree, his features seemed to scare me more than the villains at hand.

"Nomu," My attention went back to the creature, it's named finally coming to be known. The creation seemed to move from it's frozen, brain dead state, as it came out of the portal, the ice around it breaking off, taking its arm along with it. Todoroki seemingly having a double take at such actions. 

As the Nomu laid on his knees, more of the ice broke off, revealing the muscle that seemingly regenerated the entire arm, the act making my stomach turn slightly.

"What? His quirk wasn't shock-absorption?" All Might sounded taken back by the newfound quirk as did all of us.

"This is his super-regeneration," I flinched at the man's voice.

'How many quirks does this thing have?!'

"Go, Nomu," My eyes widened in fear as the Nomu seemed to shoot right past me, his body so close I could feel the heat radiating from him. Turning my gut dropped watching as The Nomu launched his fist at the ground, the sheer force gathering up dust and pushing us back roughly.

Flying across the plaza my body landed roughly on the pavement, once again landing on my wounded arm, the increasing pain making me cry out in pain. Groaning, I rolled onto my back, my arm being held in a deathly grip by my left hand.

"Kachan!"

Raising up, I took note of Bakugou laying next to me, a stung, dazed look on his face.

"Kachan! Yo-You dodge?! That's amazing!" I groaned slightly as the after effects of my quirk began to slow me down, my limit being reached minutes ago, but only now in this small moment of peace am I now able to recognize the signs.