Five Minute Match

-Y/n's POV-

"Thank you Recovery Girl," I spoke, watching as the little old woman wrapped bandages around my burnt hands.

"You kids need to know your quirks limits and when to stop using them," She scolded, her glasses shining from the nurse's office lights.

Smiling half-heartedly I nodded, my attention falling onto Todoroki as he laid on one of the cots for students to rest. Seeing his slow breathing, my smile fell.

'I should have been able to do better,' I thought, my other already bandaged hand reaching up as I gently traced over the cotton pad on my face. 'If I was faster, maybe I could have knocked Tetsutetsu out before that mud guy showed up,'

"There, all patched up," Recovery Girl hummed, reaching towards the end of my bed as she handed me a granola bar and three bottles of water. "Eat up and drink these. They'll help bring the fluids you lost back into your body,"

Taking them from her, I blinked, "All of them?"

Getting a small glare, I jumped, "Yes. All of them. You should be drinking eleven and a half cups of water a day young lady, and with a quirk like yours, you should be drinking twice as much to stay hydrated. How much water are you drinking a day?"

Sweating slightly, I shrugged my shoulders, "I-I don't know, maybe... half a water bottle about," Placing the items she gave me next to my thigh, I reached my hands apart trying to measure out the height of my water bottle, it roughly being the size of my forearm, "This big?"

Another disappointing sigh left the woman's lips as she pushed her rolling chair away from my bed towards Shoto's, "That is nowhere near enough. I want you to drink much more than that from now on, you hear?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I spoke, slowly standing up from my bed making my way next to Todoroki's, sitting in the empty seat next to him.

"You should be resting, L/n," Iida reminded, his right arm and leg bandaged up from them having small fractures from the building falling on top of him.

"I know, but I'm fine now," I waved off, looking down at Shoto's peaceful face, his mouth slightly parted as small snores left him. Smiling, I gently lifted my hand, absent-mindedly pushing the hair that covered his eyes to the side, making sure not to mix the red and white strands as I did so.

"Thank you for saving us, Iida," I spoke, hand falling back to my lap as I turned towards our class rep, "I know carrying two people isn't easy, especially when they give you their whole dead weight,"

Seeing the boy's eyes widen in surprise, Iida quickly shook his head, "No need to thank me L/n. I was just doing my duty as a hero and as your class representative! I'm always happy to help in any way needed!"

"Smoooch!" Hearing Recovery Girl use her quirk on Shoto, my attention turned back to him, his eyes widening in surprise, before sitting up, the sheets that covered him falling into his lap.

"Great you're awake!" Iida smiled.

"That's a good patient, here you should eat this protein bar," Pulling out one similar to the one she gave me, Recovery Girl gave one to Shoto, "Ojiro ate his and went back out," Feeling her eyes land on me, I froze, "And you should eat yours too dear,"

"Right, sorry," I apologized, quickly peeling back the wrapper before taking a bite, the taste somewhat bland and unappetizing. Looking up at Shoto, I spoke, "How are you feeling?"

"L/n," Iida sighed, once again reprimanding me for my mouth being full while speaking.

"Damn L/n and Todoroki," Tetsutesu spoke, his mouth also full with his own energy bar, walking towards the doors of the Nurses office, "The match was a draw but I feel like I lost that hand to hand fight. That heat was insanity, and you pack a pretty hard kick too L/n. Let's do it again!"