Hot Pot Dinner

It's here! The first chapter of Cursed Kingdoms is out! The link is below >wO I have some very fun plans for this new  Todo x Reader.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/306515995-cursed-kingdoms-a-todoroki-shoto-x-reader

I hope you all will enjoy it once a few more chapters come out for it >w0

I literally just posted the first chapter to Cursed Kingdoms yesterday and already some of you found it before I even posted this chapter announcing it was published, you guys are so fast XD

Enjoy (OwO)/~

-Y/n's POV-

"Now friends!" Iida spoke, gathering the attention of the room as he raised his paper cup, "The long-awaited work-study exchange and starting the term off with a bang hot pot party is ready to begin!"

"Mikoto, wait," I warned, pulling back the younger boy's hand as he reached in towards the food.

Raising his paper cup in the air, Iida beamed, "Let's eat up!"

As the class gave their own small cheers, Mikoto once again reached in for the food, as did some of the others in the class, carefully filling up their bowls with the hotpot of their choice.

"Kirishima, slow down. You're gonna choke, " I could hear Gina scold from across the room, my attention going to the two seeing as the redhead in question panted at his now burnt tongue, Bakugou rolling his eyes as he reached to fill his own bowl.

"Idiot," He groaned, slouching back in his seat between his two rock quirked peers.

"Here,"

Blinking, I looked down to see Shoto handing me a filled bowl, taking it, I smiled at him, "Thank you Sho,"

Leaning back onto the couch, I poked at the food with my chopsticks, pouting slightly as I realized that Shoto often did serve me before he himself ever ate. Looking towards him, I watched as he filled a small paper cup, handing it to Mikoto afterward, before going to eat his own food.

Pulling my feet onto the couch, I crossed my legs, taking a bite of the small ham pieces that were placed in the hot pot. Looking back towards the class, I watched as they talked amongst themselves, our second year of U.A. being the topic of conversation.

Taking another bite of my food, my attention was back on my food. Feeling tension in the back of my head, I could feel a headache beginning to come on. Knowing I should probably get up to take some headache pills, I sighed, leaning my body to the side, relaxing onto Shoto's shoulder.

Feeling his arms tense slightly, I felt slightly tired. Having to chase Endevore around all week, coming up with a new hero costume, showing the class what we learned, and the stress of how Mom had brushed Mikoto and me off today all now suddenly catching up to me.

As a pit began to grow in my stomach, I swirled my chopsticks in my food, A few strands of Shoto's red and white hair slowly came into my eyeliner, his head bending in front of mine as he gave me a quizzical glance.

"Is something wrong?" He asked quietly, his hands holding his chopsticks over his bowl.

Shaking my head, I offered a small smile, "I'm just tired. It was a busy day today,"

With his blue and steel grey eyes watching me closely, his brow furrowed. Hearing a small clink, Shoto placed his chopsticks into the bowl of hot pot stew, his now free hand reaching towards me. Once again, he placed his hands on my forehead, his concern deepening when he moved his hand to either side of my face.

"You're really warm, Y/n." He commented, "Are you sure you're feeling wel-"

Hearing a small crash, everyone's attention was placed on Mikoto, his own serving of his hot pot dinner now spilled onto the carpeted floor.