A Truck

Enjoy (OwO)/~

-Y/n's POV-

Standing outside Mikoto's new school, I looked back at the text Fuyumi had sent me the night before trying to find the room number of my brother's new classroom.

"It's bigger than my old one," Mikoto spoke, head peeking from behind my legs as he observed the other kids running into the main doors, "What if I get lost?" He questioned, hands holding onto my school uniform blazer as I began walking forwards.

"You won't get lost Mikoto," I eased, "Fuyumi and the other kids will help you out. You have nothing to worry about,"

Walking into the school, I made my way to the office, Mikoto still following behind as he watched kids run past.

Turning from his desk, the main office's receptionist's eyes widened, a large smile stretching crossed his face as he stood greeting us, "Ah, you must be the L/n family!" He beamed, his glasses shining as he looked towards Mikoto, "And that must be Mikoto, correct?"

Too shy to speak, Mikoto nodded his head attempting to hide behind my legs. The receptionist only smiled, changing his attention to me, "I just have a few forms for you to fill out," He grinned, pulling out a small clipboard that had already been prepared for my arrival, "It's just contact information and any medical concerns we should be aware of. Ms. Todoroki had filled out what she thought it'd be best for you to look over it," He explained, handing me a pen before grabbing a bag from under his desk, "And this is Mikoto's school uniform, if he wants he can change into it now, we have a bathroom right past that door,"

Looking down towards Mikoto, I handed him the bag gesturing towards the bathroom, "Go change into this, I can bring your clothes back to the dorms," I smiled, the young boy hesitantly taking the bag before making his way to the office bathroom to change.

Watching the door close, I put my attention on the half-filled-out paperwork, signing my name where it was needed, as well as putting down my phone number for the emergency contact line.

Going to the next line, I was surprised to see the 3rd emergency number had been filled out, Fuyumi's name written. Smiling to myself, I wrote out Mr.Aizawa's information on the 2nd line above Fuyumi's.

Flipping the page to go through medical concerns, The receptionist spoke, taking my attention away from the page, "Ms. Todoroki has also made staff aware of your circumstances concerning your family," He hummed, eyes looking towards the closed bathroom door being weary of Mikoto hearing, "We understand that you will be the one we contact if anything were to happen. Adult or not, you are still the main caretaker of Mikoto, and we will respect that here,"

Blinking in surprise, I nodded, "Oh, well thank you," I smiled, looking back down at the papers and finishing a few things. Letting out a dry laugh, I attempted to continue the conversation, "That's actually the reason I switched schools. So, it's nice to know I won't have the same issue here,"

Hearing the bathroom door open, I handed the man the clipboard back before looking towards Mikoto, his new uniform on and his clothes in the bag.

"Ooh, fancy," I mused, taking the bag of his old clothes, the man pointing towards the hall.

"Ms. Todoroki's classroom is down the hall and the first door to your right,"

"Thank you," I called, leading Mikoto outside the office doors, turning down the hall as Mikoto gripped my hand.

"There are a lot more kids here," He whispered, hand squeezing my own for a moment.

Squeezing his hand back, I smiled, "You'll be fine, Koto. You walk around at U.A. no problem. You can handle this,"