Past This

-Y/n's POV-

"Bakugou, Wait!" Hearing me call out ti him, the blonde turned. The two policemen alongside him stopping momentarily, as our classmates stood behind me. "I know you will, but please, tell them everything- even if it seems it won't help...Tell them everything- even Gina being the... the traitor,"

Feeling the word roll off my tongue left a sour taste, as the boy only continued to walk inside the police building. His quiet demeanor disturbing the lot of us, as we said our goodbye to one another, walking our separate ways home.

Todoroki's hand hanging down by his side as he looked down at his phone. The image of All Might's half beaten form taking up most of the screen. Tearing my gaze from his cell phone, I averted my gaze onto the large build bords, each showing off either last nights news, or the missing persons report on Gina Yakatama.

Her school ID photo showing prominently on the screen in full color. Her information off to the side as TV roporter's spoke of her disappearance.

"Yakatam Gina, A UA highschool student is still missing, last seen last night on the scene with All Might before disappearing along with the Leauge of Villans. The young girl isn't said to be dangerous by UA's Principle, and Teachers, but I am told by my supervisor that she has been recently been suspected of being a Traitor to UA Acadamy. It is said that she has been taking personal information of UA's Students and relaying that information back to the Leauge. If you see her, report it to the authorities imeadietly, and do not engage in any interactment with her."

'She isn't like that,'

"See you at school Todoroki," I spoke, giving the duled haired boy a small wave, not sparing him a glance, as I opened the door to my home.

"Y/n," Hearing my name, I looked back, a cool hand entagling itself into my own, his thumb caressing my knuckles softly, as he stayed silent, looking down at our hands.

We stayed like that momentarily, the action, though comforting, creating large blurs to build up in my line of vision.

'Why did she let go?'

"L/n!"

Hearing Midoriya yell after me, I stopped, turning to see him in his regular modern cloths. 

"What is it Midoriya? It's my turn to-"

"Gina," Hearing the name of my friend, I paused, meeting Midoriya's green gaze. 

"What about her?" I questioned, my tone coming off harsher then attended. His gaze faultered, turning into the pitying look that I seemed to be getting a lot as of recently.

"S-she told me- us, that... she was sorry." Looking away from the greenette, he continued. "She told us to tell everyone she was,"

"What did this have to do with me?" I snapped, feeling an unknown anger beguin to boil inside of me.

"She just said to tell you. S-Specifically you... I knew Kacchan and the other's wouldn't...they didn't want to be the ones to tell you, but... it sounded like... It sounded to me like she didn't think she was coming back,"

"Do you know why?" I spoke out, coming out of my thoughts, as Shoto looked up from our hands.

"Why what?" He was hesitant. Afraid to say the wrong thing.

I stayed quiet for a moment, not knowing what I was supposed to say. I could feel as the tears fell from my face and onto our hands, the sudden warmth, causing Shoto to jump lightly, before going back to his sense. I could feel my body began shake as my chest burned, a small sob wracking through my body, as a gasp of air let itself out, my free hand reaching up to cover my mouth as another sob threatened to spill.