Chapter 69

The title is different for OBVIOUS reasons.

No this is not a lemon XDD.

This is just literally the 69th chapter and I am happy that I have made it this far into my book without loosing motivation for it. (My lack of updates says otherwise but we are gonna ignore that :P ALSO!! I got a new computer so YAY!! more updates!!) ANNNNNYYWAAAYYYYYSS Enjoy! :D

Also! A side note! Dreams are supposed to be jumbled information joined together, so when you see me mixing things and them not making any sense, that's why. I'm trying to make it more real. XD

Also! Sorry this is short- I just wanted to get a chapter out. '3'

-Y/n's POV-

"Grandma, I'm going to bed!" I yelled, walking up the stairs to my dorm room. A familiar horned head poking out from our kitchen as Baba, hummed in acknowledgement. The tune following me as I traveled the halls to my room. 

Opening the large wooden framed door, Gina's room covered in a pile of gifts and stuffed animals. Pausing momentarily, I studied the amount. There was a lot more there prior to the previous nights. 

Looking back over to my shut door, I took my school ID card, and swiped it. Much like you would a hotel key. As the previously opened door, reopened a small blue bear crawled its way from underneath the pile of gifts. 

Slowly making its way to the vent, other stuffed animals following its lead as each one was sucked into it. The edges of the vent blade sending stuffing in the air, some stained with blood.

I sighed, crawling into bed, my body sinking into the comforter. The lights in my room flickered, until a dark red light up my room. looking up at my ceiling, I could see that the sky was filtered by the same red hue as my room. 

Taking a breath through my nose, I gently let my eyes close, the sounds of the AC humming filling the room, as my mind wandered. The warm room relaxing me as I folded my arms behind my head.

A cold hand gently traced its fingers across my ear. The action making me shoot up from my spot. My hand reaching out to protect my still cold ear. As my body began to sweat profusely. The even hum of the AC now turned into a violent sputtering. The sound similar to a large pile of wood cracking against concrete.

My eyes scanned the room, the red light now a darker more black shade.

"You could have saved me."

"What?" Turning my head towards the voice, my breathing faltered. The sound of it becoming deafening as I laid eyes on Gina.

"You could have saved me."

Her hands. Cold. Grey. They looked thin, the outline of her bones almost visible through her skin.

Her eyes were glowing. Purple and yellow. Dark bags formed underneath her eyes. her cheeks hallowed in as she stared at me blankly. She still wore her pajamas from that night. Her face dark.

"Gina? WH-where are you?! Where did they take you?!" I yelled, crawling closer towards her, nearing the edge of my bed. "We can help yo-"

Her fists coiled into one another as she leaned forwards, her face contorting into a dark mass, her eyes the only thing keeping its shape. Her mouth widened, the corners of her mouth tearing up towards her cheekbones. Sharp teeth protruding from her gums as she let out a ear curdling scream. Her face a mere centimeter from my own.