Traitor

Okay... Heads up I was completely lost writing this scene XD So be warned.

OKay, This is is 4254 words XDD Enjoy.

-Y/n's POV-

"I'm apart of the league!"

I stared, unmoving. "What? No. No that's not right," I laughed half-heartedly, shaking my head slightly, "You're lying-eh- you have to be. You wouldn't do that." Feeling my voice crack towards the end, my gut turned watching her tear-filled eyes looked at me disappointed, disappointed at herself as her head slightly shook.

I sighed unevenly, my fist slowly tightening, as I looked around the forest.

"You're lying." I breathed out, furrowing my eyebrows as my throat grew sore. 

Hearing a sob escape the girl's lips, I let my gaze travel to her shaking form.

"No," Her head shook back and forth before lazily looking up at me, "N-no I'm not. I wish I was, really, I do,"

Staring at her, my body shook, anger filling me as my lungs burned. I growled, jumping ontop the girl, pinning her to the ground, lifting her up by her collar, my opposite fist raised.

Gina hissed in pain from the sudden contact, her hands intinctivly wrapping around the balled up fist holding her shirt, but other wise she showed no restraint.

"I'm sorry," She whispered, making meshake my head.

"No! No you're not! You didn't do anything! You keep lying!" Tightening my raised fist, I squeezed my eyes closed, feeling tears roll down my cheeks.

"Y/n... I'm not lying! I was working with the league! I was feeding them informat-"

"No! You weren't!" I screamed, fist colliding with he dirt next to her head. "You weren't... because if you were then you would have left! And I don't want you to! Not like them! I can't! I can't let you leave!"  I choked out, my voice cracking with every word. "They did something! I-I know they did!" I yelled, slightly shaking her. She stayed silent, making my body tense. "Please... just give me a reason."

"They said if I didn't... they'd kill you," She whispered, her lip trembling. 

"Everyone! Two villains attacked us! It's possible there are more coming. Everyone return to camp immeadietly! We're regrouping! Do not! Engage any enemies!"

"They'd kill you, my Mom, Brother, Class 1-A, All Might... I- I couldn't let that just happen,"

"So you joined them!?" I questioned, letting her collar go, my hand making it's way to my side, my body throwing itself off the girl as she too sat up.

"It was the only thing I could do!" She cried, looking away from me. "I'm sorry," She choked out, her hands finding the way into her slightly tangled hair. "I-I'm sorry I did this. I put the whole class in danger because I was selfish! I'm such an idiot!"

"Everyone in class A and class B! In the name f the pro hero erasure head you granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat! Use your training! You may fight these villains!"

"Yeah! You are an idiot!" I yelled, watching as she flinched, "You- You just automataccly assumed that they could take us! Did you forget about USJ when you agreed to that?!"

"It was before school even started!" She shouted, her puffy eyes, red. "The moment I got my acceptance letter they knew! They knew they had a chance! They took me aside and when I said no, they threatened to kill each nd every one of you!" 

Opening my mouth to speak, I paused, hearing another telepathic message come through.

"Listen! We've discovered one of the villan's targets! It's a student named Kacchan! Kacchan! You should try to avoid combat and stick to a group! I hope you can hear me!"