Plan B

Small PSA; This chapter was helped created by @Petlover1116 Go check her out! She has a great Bakugou x Reader and she basically wrote this chapter XD.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"Excuse me?" Endeavor's eyes widened slightly out of surprise at my tone of voice.

"I asked what the hell is wrong with you?! Who the hell do you think you are?!" Taking a step closer towards the so-called 'Hero', my entire body was heating up by the rage that pitted itself in my stomach. The intensity in the room seems to escalate quickly as Endeavor stared at me with an unnerving glare.

"Do you know who you're speaking to?"

"HELL YEAH I DO! Number two hero my ass! How could you say that to Todoroki?!" The roar of the crowd drowned out my voice as I confronted the human torch that stood in front of my much smaller frame.

Endeavor's flames take a dip as if his eyebrows where furrowing in anger. Anger seems to be a common thing on this 'Hero's' face.

"How DARE you speak to me like that!"

I gulp as if to mean I was pushing my fear and nerves away. I was going to be confident. I had to be. "Todoroki is trying his damn best out there and isn't some fucking puppet! Surpass AllMight? What gives you the right to carve into his dreams!?"

"What gives me the right?! I think being his father gives me enough!" Endeavor inched closer, leaning down in order to get face to face with me.

My nose scrunched in disgust trying my best not to let my guard down.

'....father? It makes more sense now that I think about it...'

"That's.....That's still wrong!" As the words fell from in between my lips a thunderous rumble took over the stadium causing my attention to turn towards the arena.

My eyes widened seeing Sero frozen in place, a large ice wall looming behind him. Setting my gaze on Todorki my shoulders slumped slightly as his sad eyes drifted off to the side as he apologized to the tape quirked boy for his brash actions as he slowly melted the ice with his left side.

His fireside.

Feeling a heavy weight on my chest I passed Endeavor not sparing him a second glance.

"A father wouldn't treat their own child like that."

Speeding up my pace to a jog I made my way up to the platform, my nerves spiked drastically as I felt the audience and teachers stare down on my small form questionably.

Making my way to the two boys, I gently placed my hand on Todoroki's shoulder, catching his attention when I reached for his arm, my hand slowly pushing it down and nudging him towards the exit.

"I can take over from here Todoroki! You go and get a checkup with Recovery Girl and prepare for the next match!"

Turning on my heel, I placed my hand over the cold ice, the heat of my hand melting it almost instantly as I freed Sero's arm. Feeling a burning pair of heterochromia eyes staring into my back as I worked my hands around the ice that entrapped my fellow classmate I spoke up to the boy.

"Go Todoroki. You may not need it but its best to just go take a look. I can handle this," I smiled to myself as I heard Todorki's footsteps slowly making their way out of the arena.

"Thanks, L/n." Sero groaned slightly. He rubbed his other arm tenderly, "Why were you in Todorkoi's entrance anyway? You two kissing or something?" He laughed jokingly but my cheeks seem to fail me as they erupted into a bright blush. My mind went fuzzy as my quirk malfunctioned. The hot heat from my hands ignites into flames causing Sero to yelp in fear, his legs still trapped in the thick layers of ice.

 "I WAS KIDDING!"

~

"Holy crap this is happening."  I sweat dropped, the adrenalin pooling in my stomach as I paced the hall I waited in. "Oooohhhh Gina's gonna kick my ass," Biting the tip of my thumb I imagined all the possible scenarios that could happen during the fight.

'I could try and outsmart her by getting her to jump at me and then moving away last minute. Than again Gina's mood does change a bit for the worse when in an intense fight. She acts more like Katsuki more than anything else when in a fight... Maybe if I frustrate her just enough she could slip up on her own accord!'

"Yes! I might just win this thing after all!" I laughed to myself while punching the air in a post-battle celebration.

"Now that the arena is cleared of ice from the second round! We can start the third battle!" Hearing Present Mic's booming voice, I made my way to the front of the entrance, afraid that I would go out to the arena at the wrong time.

"No one could put out this girl's fire!  It's Y/n L/n from the hero course 1-A!"  Stepping onto the platform I tried my best not to look as nervous as I felt. Every contestant from before seemed so confident in their win that it didn't even look as if they were afraid.

Looking around the stadium I attempted to search out my classmates in the stands. As my sights came into contact with them I smiled slightly seeing most of them giving me any type of encouragement they could muster. Mikoto yelling something inaudible to myself due to the intense crowd.

"Going against her will be the monster fighter also from the hero course! Gina Yakatama!"

Averting my gaze from the class my eyes landed on the brunette that edged closer to the center of the stadium. As she came closer, I noticed how her stance seemed to be a little...off.

Her arms were fallen to her sides, and her head hung down slightly, a shadow casting over her usually bright blue eyes.  Feeling a slight vibration in the ground, Gina's odd form stopped feet in front of mine. Here head rising slightly looking me in the eye.

But when she did my heart sank in worry. Her eyes were half-lidded and darker than anything I've seen before. Her usual smile now a thin straight line and her bubbly personality cooled down to a bland, unreadable one. 

I swallowed the lump that began to form in my throat as the realization hit me.

'I need a new plan.'

'And I need it fast...'