Bothersome

Halfway through writing this, I realized that they didn't yet change their hero costumes to their winter ones, and I had already had a large portion of dialogue explaining the changes in Y/n's costume :0)

I hope you're guy's holiday was amazing!

Enjoy~ (owo)/

-Y/n's POV-

Waling into class with Shoto, everyone seemed to be busy talking, Midoriya coming up to Shoto and me, a worried glance directed towards Todoroki.

"Hey, Todoroki?" Midoriya called, the attention of the class redirecting itself on the two of us, becoming quiet, "Is Endevore okay?"

"Yeah, sounds like his condition isn't serious,"

"Oh, wow, I'm so glad," Midoriya smiled, Mineta speaking up from behind him.

"Guess you can be pretty proud of your Pop's huh?" He joyed, small legs dangling from the desk he currently sat on.

Seeing Midoriya grow a little hesitant by Mineta's statement, I could tell me and him both held the same ideas on how Shoto would respond. Trying not to gain much attention, I silently placed my hand against Shoto's back, the boy relaxing slightly as he answered.

"Yes. That's true," Walking off towards his desk, I let my hand fall from his back before following him, offering Midoirya a small smile, before taking my seat near Shoto's. Mr.Aizawa walked in a second after.

"Right, the bell already rang so-" Looking towards the class, Aizawa cut himself short seeing that everyone was already in their seat, waiting quietly for him to start the lesson. In return, he gave all of us a wary, strange look, "...Okay?"

Continuing up to his teacher's podium, he got into the lesson. "It's time to stop playing around and be more serious. Things get harder from here. Even though you only have provisional licenses, you've been given the certification to act as heroes in an official compacity... Or at least most of you have,"

Feeling Aizawa's eyes quickly fall onto me, I felt my body stiffen slightly. The feeling not going away even after he switched his glance to the other three in my position.

"Four of you remain in supplemental courses." Hearing a groan from Bakugou, I couldn't help but slightly feel slightly inferior to the rest of the class, "From this moment on we'll be kicking your training up a notch, so be prepared. Now then, for today's homeroom lecture-"

Jumping in my seat slightly, alarms were suddenly sent off, red police lights extending out of the walls lighting up the room in an ominous red, the board behind Aizawa turning red with warning signs.

"Emergency drill. Emergency drill." Principal Nezu's voice came through the speakers of the classroom, "Hypothetical villains have infiltrated U.A. Highschool grounds. Assistance from Hero Course class 1-A requested,"

Turning towards the far wall, our hero costumes were suddenly pulled out from the wall. Getting the hint, the class started to stand from their seats.

"Please change into your hero costumes and report as soon as possible,"

"You heard the announcement everyone!"Iida stood, "Let's do this!"

~~~

"At the moment our tactical information is limited," Iida informed, giving a quick rundown of the situation as the class stood on top of a building in-ground beta. One of the other far-off buildings smoking heavily, "We know that villains have infiltrated Ground Beta. Even if this is only a drill, we will carry out this mission as though lives are on the line."