School Festival

I messed up the timeline again so go with it XD

Bakugou do be looking fine in maid dress though( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Y/n's POV-

"Gina are you sure you're okay?" I questioned the girl, our lunch period ending as we headed back into class, "That guy doesn't know what he's talking about anyways. I'm starting to think he just likes to get me in trouble,"

Shaking her head, the brunette gave me a half-baked smile, entering the classroom, our eyes immediately landing onto Mina as she stretched to near the back of the class, "It's fine Y/n. It's like you said, I can't expect everyone to love me the day I get back," Shrugging her shoulder's the girl made it towards her seat, "It's something I need to get used to anyways,"

Frowning slightly at her words, I placed my bag next to my seat. Todoroki silently setting my water bottle down on my table before he too sat in his seat, quietly listening in on our conversation.

'She shouldn't have to get used to something like harassment,' BUt before I could voice my opinion on the matter, Mina's voice called from the back of the room, prompting me to turn, sitting on the edge of my desk.

"Hey guys, come here! Check this!" Successfully getting the attention of the class, the pink-haired slime queen gently swayed back and forth, her hands moving past her sides before she pushed herself into the air, doing a small flip before land upsidedown on her left palm. Her skirt falling slightly, revealing a pair of short black shorts. 

Unbothered by this, she continued, distributing her weight on either hand as she began to spin in a small circle.

"I'm a break dancing queen!" She peeped herself up, causing me to laugh slightly, slightly clapping.

"Yeah, you are!" I cheered, Sero soon joining in on hyping up the break dancing girl, small waves of air radiating off her as my hair brushed past my face every so often.

"She's obviously practiced extensively," Aoyama recognized, His chin held within his hand as he watched.

Hearing small feet run up beside my desk, I shriveled back slightly in surprise as Mineta yelled out, "Why are you wearing shorts underneath your skirt!" Not long after his sentence was accompanied with a loud groan, Hagakure smacking the boy on the head repeatedly as she scolded the young hero's behavior.

"I bet Ashido's dancing skills end up being super useful in hand-to-hand combat," Midoriya mumbled, seemingly unbothered by the two next to the both of us. Sitting up slightly, I gazed over Midoriya's arm, a small sketch of Mina was scribbled onto the pages of his notebook, small notes surrounding her and her hero costume. "When it comes to a fight, she would have complete control over every part of her body,"

"Oui, I've witnessed that," Ayoma sulked, his shining mood boiled down to a now more embarrassing feeling, "She burned through my cape in our first training match. And then in the sports festival finals, I will never forget that,"

Seeing the boy's strained face, I couldn't help but laugh a little at the boy's misfortune, only now realizing how much the two boys have seemed to be interacting lightly. Over the past week or two, they seemed to have gotten closer.

Humming in thought, Midoriya continued to think aloud, "Maybe I should take up dancing too,"

Hearing this, Kaminari was quick to offer his friend's help," She could teach you!"

"Oh yeah, boii! Let's see what moves you got!" Mina happily accepted, her arms crossed as she tried to give off a stereotypical stance of a hip-hop icon.