Turning Back The Page

Okay- I got curious about what other things a ram could do (Cause that is Mikoto's quirk) and according to some site- Bighorn rams/sheep can see up to a mile away, jump 20 feet, and can headbutt each other up to 40mph. O.o They also digest their food by eating it- then throwing it back up and then eating it again.....  Oh! And they 'sometimes' >v0 engage in homosexuality XD Rams are freaking weird and way cooler than I'd expect them to be.

Anyways- back to the book XD

I feel like I did a shit job at the ending :D oh well, XD

-Y/n's POV-

Quickly burning away a good portion of attacks from the kids, I sweatdropped, jealous of how all these kids had such powerful quirks at such a young age.

As the dust cleared, Bakugou smirked, "Pretty bold of them to attack without hesitation like that, I'm almost impressed,"

"They know that We're hero trainees, they likely feel that they don't need to hold back against us," Shouto examined, my hands quickly reaching up to peel off my jacket, my hand getting caught in the newly made hole in the sleeve.

"Well, at least they take us seriously- well at least a little," I laughed half-heartedly, not fully believing in my own words as I tied my jacket around my waist.

"It's so sad," Inasa cried, "I wanna be their friend, even if it wasn't part of our training,"

"No way," Hearing the kid's voices, I watched as the shark tooth one took a step back, "They're not scared of our quirks at all? Seriously!?" Seeing them grow nervous faces, I felt kind of bad for them.

Hearing the kids groans, the Mini Monoma from the sidelines spoke up, his face still holding its cocky grin. "They think they're better than us just because they're older,"

Turning back to his friends, the chomp ball quirked kid raised his fist slightly, "Come on everyone! Let's show them more of what we got!"

"Leave it up to me!" A girl spoke up, her hands out like a cat's claws as her high brown ponytail swayed behind her, "Queen beam!"

Watching as a heart-shaped beam shoot out from the girl's forehead, I sweatdrop watching as it made direct contact with Shouto, my nerves panicking, as I reached a hand out towards him.

"Shou, you okay-"

"Hey,"

"Eh-" Watching as a few sparkles glittered around the boy, my face went red, seeing a large smile grow crossed his face, his hand quickly grabbing hold of mine, pulling me close into his chest, his free hand landing onto my hip, keeping me close.

"Wow, you've got such a beautiful face, Dear. Don't let that frown spoil the effect,"

Feeling as my breath got caught in my throat, my face began to burn, as the girl in front of us yelled out.

"What no fair! He was supposed to say that to me!"

"Y/n?" Hearing Shouto's voice from behind me, I panicked, looking over my shoulder seeing he had apparently moved from his original spot before, my body tensing up now afraid of who was holding me so closely.

As my vision clouded with pink, my eyes widened, as my wrist was being held by Camie, her face turning towards the little girl, smiling, "Sorry Hun! Just a little illusion for ya. Thanks for letting me use you L/n! You're acting skills are like- supes amazing!" Letting me go from her grasp, I quickly took a step back, hiding my face in my hands, keeping a distance between me and the blonde.

Placing a finger against her chin, she mused, "Wouldn't it be like- so swoony though? Our school's mega old-fashioned and doesn't even allow us to go on dates! Ugh, it's just the worst!"