Undercover

-Gina's POV-

Shirigarkai let out a small laugh, shutting off the Tv that currently was playing the recent news on the villain attack on U.A. Multiple news sited complaining about how U.A. was irresponsible.

"I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity. Right? Isn't it nice? Katsuki Bakugou?" Looking over at the blonde boy, Shirigaraki smiled, seeing the boy's distraught face.

Looking away from the light blue haired villain, Bakugou growled, looking over to the brunnete girl across the room, head down, hair in her miscolored eyes. The memory of her thrashing around in that chair just hours before flashing in the exsplose boy's mind as he recalled the weird syringe they gave her. The way she shook in pain making the boy grow quiet.

-Y/n'sPOV-

Sittng in my hospital bed, I sighed, gently picking at the light bandaging on my arm. The TV paying as two Missing people's reports pooped up on the screen, only for the TV to be shut off as soon as it showed the two, well known faces of my classmates.

"Oh, They shouldn't be showing that, when there are grieving families." Grandma mumbled, placing the Tv remote back on the nightstand. "For petes sake, I mean the Mrs. Yakatama called last night, crying. Her boy won't come out of his room, and when he does, hes out with his no good friends, getting drunk. I can't even begin to imagine how The Bakugou's feel,"

Staying quiet I went back to my bandages, the white tone to them tarred with multiple colours of pen and markers that Mikoto had found in the depths of Grandma's purse. The young horned boy sitting beside me, his gaze stuck onto the blank screen, as the blue pen in his hand dropped slightly.

"Y/n?" He spoke, catching my attention, as I looked down at his wide, sad eyes. "Are they coming back? Or... or are they leaving like Mom and Dad did?"

"Mikoto, sweetie don't think like that," Grandma spoke, looking at the two of us worriedly, the knitting needed in her hands, lowering into her lap, her crocheted piece folding in wards. "If we don't think positive, nothing good will happen,"

"Nothing good will happen anyways," I mumbled, lifting myself from my hospital bed. "I'll be back. If the cops stop by again, just send me a text." Walking outside, I closed the door behind me, leaning against it gently hearing Grandma sigh.

"She's so torn. Having her best friend turn out to be a traitor. See what happens when you get stuck with he wron group Mikoto?" Scrunching up my nose, I growled lightly, walking down the halls mumbling.

'She's not a traitor...'

Grumbling to myself, I walked down to the hospital cafeteria, going over to a vending machine, and picking out a small bento box, consisting of cold rice and a hard boiled egg. Reaching for the small pin pad, I hesitated. My mouth growing dry seeing the two friendship braelets on my wrist. one dirtied, and slightly burned.

Being escorted back to camp, I held my head low, Todoroki's hand gripping mine as we walked. Staying rather quiet, I stewed in the latest events. The way Gina screamed as she was pulled back making my skin crawl.

'I have to tell someone. Aizawa would listen. He'd understand that she didn't want this.-'

Stopping n my tracks, I looked over to were the portal disappeared, a small glimmer catching my eye, as a familiar gold chain stared back at me.

"L/n, we have to- L/n!" Letting go of Todoroki's hand, I ran for the small bracelet, scooping it within my grasp. The paint that made up the small All Might charm, now chipped, leaving behind the silver undercoat.