Line Of Misfortune

-Y/n's POV-

Groaning, I turned my head as the loud knock sounded from my room. A buzzing alarm accompanied it as my eyes had trouble opening.

Reaching for my pillow, my brow furrowed when my fingers slipped against smooth porcelain. Hearing a second knock and the continuous buzzing, I raised my head off the bed, only to hiss in slight pain, my neck feeling sore from the weird sleeping position I was in.

Rubbing my neck, I opened my eyes in search of my pillow, only to freeze in place seeing the toilet. As the realization hit me, I looked around to see I was indeed still in the bathroom.

"Oh my god," I groaned, pushing myself up off the tiled floor seeing small red marks on my legs. The lines matched the groves of the tile perfectly and thanks to my sleeping position, my body felt stiff.

Hearing another knock, I turned my head towards my door, brow knitting together as I stepped out of the bathroom in search of the alarm that continued to go off. Rubbing my aching back, I dug through the blankets on my bed in search of my phone.

Glancing towards my door, I continued to search for my phone, calling out to whoever was behind it, "Who is it?"

Not finding the device, I looked towards the crack between my headboard and mattress, stretching my arm into the dark void as Kaminari's voice echoed past my door.

"Uhh, L/n it's Kamainari. I was just wondering if the little dude had school today?"

At the sudden touch of my phone's edge, my eyes lit up in victory, pulling the phone out of the script with some struggle. Looking at it, I went to turn it on to shut the alarm off.

Hearing Kaminari, my eyes looked back to the door, "Yeah? why?"

Seeing the light of my phone shine, I looked back down, my finger hovering over the silence button as Kaminari spoke once more.

"Then shouldn't you two have left thirty minutes ago?"

Looking at my alarm, my eyes widened seeing it had been going off for more than 28 minutes. "Ah, shit!" Tossing the phone against my bed, I ran for my bedroom door, swinging it open before rushing past the blonde Electric quirked boy, "Mikoto get up! We're late!"

Rushing down the stairs, I tripped over the last step, knees hitting the carpeted halls harshly.

"L/n? Are you alright?" Ojiro called, he and Koda standing near the elevator waiting for it to reach the floor level.

Seeing him step towards me, I waved it off, pushing myself up off the ground, "Yeah I'm fine,"

Looking over the tailed boy's shoulders, Koda gave me a worried look, his small voice shaky as he questioned me, "A-aren't you supposed to be bringing Mikoto to school?"

Continuing to run towards Kaminari's room, I waved the shy boy off with a stressed smile, "Yeah, woke up a bit late,"

Hearing the elevator ding, Ojiro's voice called after me, "Do you want me to let Mr.Aizawa know you're running late?"

"Yes, Thank you!" Turning my head to give him a thankful wave, I watched as the two entered the elevator, the doors closing behind them as I turned, immediately bumping into Iida. The sudden jolt causing me to fall backward.

"L/n! Are you okay? That was quite a fall," He spoke, hand reaching down for mine as I groaned in slight annoyance from falling down a second time.

Avoiding his hand, I pushed myself back up once more, brushing off my school skir-