Natsuo

-Y/n's POV-

"Another brother?" Midoriya questioned, the six of us once again gathered around the table, each sipping on the green tea Fuyumi had made. Endeavor off in the other room, paying Touya a visit.

Looking towards Shoto, Fuyumi questioned him "I thought you five were close, so I figured you would have told them all about Touya," 

Shaking his head, Shoto looked at his tea, "Only Y/n. It's not exactly an easy subject to broach," He spoke, Fuyumi's eyes falling onto me before looking towards our other classmates.

"Natsuo and Toya were incredibly close when we were growing up. They spent their days playing together," Fuyumi explained, eyes falling to her cup, "It happened soon after Mom was hospitalized. Somehow, her condition got even worse when she was committed.," Brushing her hair behind her ear, the girl wore a sad smile, "To the point that Shoto couldn't go see her. But, things have gotten much better. Especially since Shoto started visiting. Our family's been making progress." Looking down, her smile turned sad, "Except Natsuo. He can't let go of his anger toward our dad. In his mind... our father basically killed Touya."

Falling back in his seat, Bakugou spoke, "So that's why his face was all angsty,"

"I'm sorry," Fuyumi apologized, "I didn't mean to drop this on you,"

"No, you're good!" Midoriya waved off, our attentions turning to Endevore as he entered the room, poking his head in.

"It's time for me to take you back to school," He spoke, voice sounding tired.

"Yes, sir," Midoriya spoke, the five of us cleaning up our half-finished teacups.

~~~

"Thank you for the meal," Midoriya bowed, "It was super delicious, I mean it!"

"Glad you liked it," Fuyumi smiled, her eyes looking towards Bakugou as he forced Gina to get in the car, yelling back to Fuyumi as he forcefully pushed against Gina's head, who yelled at him to be patient.

"Don't forget you said you'd give me that tofu recipe!" He 'gently' reminded, following in the car after Gina, the girl climbing over him to wave to the older girl, pointing to her hair.

"Don't worry, I'll remind her to text it to me," Shoto eased, looking back down at his phone.

Waving to Fuyumi, Gina smiled, "I really like your hair by the way! Don't be surprised if I steal that look," She laughed, being pulled back into her seat by an annoyed blonde.

"Oh! I put my Mom and Grandma's hospital information on a sticky note on the fridge, by the way. If you need it again I can just text it to you," I spoke, Fuyumi smiling happily, before Endevore cleared his throat.

"Fuyumi," Looking towards her dad in surprise, the man continued, "Thank you," before seating himself in the car.

Smiling gently at her Father's thanks, Fuyumi quickly took hold of Midoriya's hand, "I couldn't be happier that your Shoto's friend, Midoriya. Thank you."

Returning the bright grin, the boy hummed, "Oh, hey uh- my pleasure! Really,"

Hearing a loud groan come from inside the car, Bakugou yelled, "Would you three dumbasses hurry it up!"

"Oh! Right!" Midoriya panicked, waving back to Fuyumi, "Thanks again for the meal!"

Watching the boy pile into the middle seat of the car, I sweat dropped seeing just how crowded it was gonna be. Turning to Fuyumi, I offered her a smile, the girl pulling me into a tight hug.