Sorry

I am so sorry for the long wait! As soon as i got my keybored I had writers block XDD

I will work on the next chapter as soon as I upload this one! But not 100% sure when I will finish and post it!

-Y/n's POV-

Feeling the strong gust of wind blow past our shaking forms, the echoing sound of a large explosion behind us rang in my ears, almost hauntingly. Feeling the tight grip of two strong arms wrap around my torso, protecting me. The cold and hot contrast of the two limbs, being more than enough evidence of who it was. His shaking arms, never loosing up as his head loomed near the side of mine, frozen.

His chin just barely in view of my peripheral, as the six of us stood behind the safety of the now crumbling wall, the groans of pain that came from the pro heroes that laid juts on the other side of us were enough to know that this fight, was only starting.

The mere thought of the heroes all possibly being dead frozen us. our legs paralyzed. unmoving. The shallow, rapid breaths of Todoroki, mixing with mine, my tremoring hand laying gently on top of his intertwined ones.

Looking over to the far end of the group, the first thing to get my attention was the petrified looks that adorned their faces. Momo looking on the edge of puking.

Hearing abrupt coughing, my eyes widened, the famillair sound of Bakugou and Gina's voices.

"D-Dammit!"

"Kastu-Ack" Gina's voice cutting out before another cough attack sprung from her lungs.

"What the hell!"

"My apologise, Bakugou, Ms. Yakatama," The new voice spoke out, its echo-like tone sending a shiver down my spine.

"Huh?"

Hearing the three speak, more loud splahes were heard, as well as more fits of coughing.

"That was so gross!" Toga groaned, holding her mouth, with a queasy look on her face as Twice stood.

"This black stuff reeks! I love it!"

"Master," Shigaraki spoke, his voice reminding me of the USJ attack.

"So, You've failed once more, Tomura. But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you. Even these children, because you judged that they were  important pieces on your game bored. Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this, is for you,"

Ajusting against Todoroki, I peaked over the boy's shoulder, watching the group in front of us. My shaking hands gripping onto Todoroki's blazer, seeing my two friends in the midst of all of the villans.

Gina shaking on the ground, as her xoughs began to subside, my eyes widening seeing the dried blood that stained her forehead, and how bloodshot her eyes looked. Fresh bruising against her arms, along with tares in her sleepwear that she wore several days ago, now all dirtied. Looking over to Katsuki, my blood ran cold seeing him practically untouched.

'What the hell? They- they hurt her but not him?'

Feeling Todoroki shift under me, I froze, feeling Iida's arm's reach over me, grabbing hold of the hetrocramia boy and Midoriya, the sweat on his brow as he gave them a cold look telling me enough.

'We shouldn't be here...'

"Ah, there you are,"

Feeling my gut drop, I averted my eyes back to the scene, fully expecting to be caught, only for a loud clash to be heard as All Might's voice boomed over the clashing noise.