My Bowl!

-Y/n's POV-

"Mm, this looks delisouse! Thank you Fuyumi-chan!" I smiled, looking down at the newly placed bowl of cold soba, the smell reaching my nose, as I waited for the older girl to seat herself.

"Why, thank you honey!" She beamed, placing a bowl Infront of Natsou, Shouto's older brother. "I just hope it will taste as good as it looks," Taking her seat, she placed her own bowl in front of her, her head bowing as she connected her hands, in prayer.

Feeling awkward, I looked around the table, everyone doing the same, minus Shouto who awaited for his sister to finish her prayer. It was silent until, a loud, ungodly slurping sound came from beside me.

'Why did I sit next to him,' I groaned internally, feeling the heat of Endevor's flames radiate off him, I took a deep breath. 'It's just what has to be delt with,' I reminded myself, turning my attention back to Fuyimi as she gave a small clap.

"Let's dig in!" She smiled, going to her own bowl.

Looking to the opposite side of me, I watched as Shouto followed his siblings lead, eating. Looking down at my food, I gently placed the chopsticks in  my hand, taking a small bite tasteing the food.

"Holy smokes! This is delicious!" I mused, stats growing in my eyes, as I took another large bite of the food, Fuyimi laughing gently at my antics.

"So, L/n?" Looking away from my bowl I made contact with Shouto's white haired brother, Natsou. His gaze steady on me as he slurpped up his noodles, nonchalantly. "You go to the same school as Shouto?"

I nodded, swallowing the mouthful of food I had been chewing on. 

"Uh, yeah! We met my first day, I had to enter school early since my grandmother fell ill, and I had to watch my brother while she got better," Finishing my sentence I took another bite of the delisouse food.

"Oh, do you not live with your parents?" Fuyimi questioned, chopsticks falling back into her bowl gently.

I smiled sadly, shaking my head, "No, not since I was younger. They...They disappeared shortly after my younger brother was born," Dropping one of my hands to my folded legs, I picked at my food gently.

"Was it villains?" 

"Natsou!" Fuyimi hushed, looking at the boy slightly agitated.

"What!? It was just a question!" He defended, still slurping up soba noodles.

I laughed awkwardly, "You could say something like that,"  Going back to the meal in front of me, I picked up another chopstick full of the brown noodles, pausing when a cool hand wrapped around the hand that was gently laying on my thigh. Averting my eyes to Shouto, I smiled kindly at him, as he gave me a side look of acknowledgment as he continued eating his noodles like his older brother.

Taking the bite of soba, I looked up from my food, the two Todoroki sibling's eyes switching from the two of us. Natsou smirking, as Fuyimi smiled gently. Leaning towards his sister's ear he loudly whispered:

"I think mom was right,"

Hearing his words, my face heated up, looking back down to my food as Fuyimi patted Natsuo's back urgently, warning him to let the subject go.

"So, Dad!" Turning the attention on the silent pro hero, Fuyimi gave anervouse smile. "How was work today? You had gotten off early,"

Setting down his larger bowl, the hero turned his cold gaze to me, his face unreadble as he spoke.

"There wasn't any valuable work to be had done this evening, so I thought I'd come home to meet our guest," His voice dominated the room, Todoroki's hand squeezing mine breifly.