Sleepover Betrayals

( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖) The hoes gonna loooove this~

(⌒_⌒;) At least I hope they will.

-Y/n's POV-

Glancing up from my phone, I sighed thankfully as the lights from the 1-A dorms shinned in the darkening sky above me. The thought of finally being able to sleep and put the day behind me sounded like the best thing in the world at the moment.

Letting out a drowsy yawn, I covered my mouth as my burning eyes squinted shut. The aching feeling in my legs had now traveled up to my lower back, alongside it a cold chill pushed past my body leaving behind tiny goosebumps on my arms.

Stepping onto the front steps, I readjusted my hold on my gym bag, mentally groaning at the fact I still had to wash my muddy school uniform and backpack before I could successfully go to sleep.

'I just want to go to bed,' I thought quietly, reaching to open the door.

Stepping inside, I kicked my shoes off as panicked, hushed whispers came from the common room behind me. Turning my attention towards the huddled group of girls, I watched as Gina shooed away Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero. The three boys were hesitant to follow her demanding directions to go upstairs.

"Y/n! There you are!" Mina cheered, her pink-colored hands raising above her head excitedly as the movie behind her played on the TV, "You're just in time for a girl's night!"

Leaning over the back end of the couch, Hagakure shared the same amount of enthusiasm as her acid-quirked friend. The invisible girl's pajamas lifted as she pushed a small bowl of popcorn in my direction, "Yeah, come on! We're gonna watch the new romance movie with that hottie actor!"

Feeling my social battery was already drained as it was, I waved them off, sparing them all a sorry smile as I stepped towards the elevator, "Sorry guys, I have to wake up early in the morning and I'm already pretty tired as it is,"

"Aw, really?" Uraraka hummed, the whole groups shoulders dropping, "You sure you don't want to hang out for a little bit? Sato is making us some really delicious brownies! You can sit with us until he's done if you want one," She tried persuading, Momo's smile turning to me as she held up a box of one of her high-end tea brands.

Shaking it lightly, she too tried changing my mind, "I've also gotten this new tea you could try. I think it might be one of my new favorites,"

"Yeah, it's actually really good," Jiro agreed, "Kaminari also let us borrow a couple of his boardgames"

Sweat dropping, I held onto my bag strap nervously. Their attempts at trying to get me to stay with them made me torn between disappointing my friends by going to bed, or staying up and participating in the girl's night.

"Come on, it's been so long since we had any girl time! You don't have to stay up forever you know!" Hagakure huffed, dramatically throwing herself on top of the couch.

Sighing, I let my own shoulders fall in defeat, "Fine, but only for a little bit," I reasoned, "I seriously need to get up early so I'm not late again,"

Seeing them all cheer in success, I stepped toward the elevator, "Just let me get change and see if Mikoto or Shoto need anything first,"

"Mikoto's in Kaminari's room playing video games," Gina spoke, digging through the bag of snacks.

Humming to her in thanks, I entered the elevator. Pushing the corresponding buttons to my dorm room level. Watching the light make its way up the short amount of levels, a yawn escaped me once again.

'Thirty minutes, and then you can go to bed,' I reminded myself, stepping forwards as the door dinged open.

Walking to my room, I rubbed my hand against my aching neck. My eyes falling to the floor beneath my feet.