His Daughters

Have this awful edit that took way too long and yet still feels unfinished cause she still looks too much like Momo QwQ

Also, the ending is a bit different from my previous POV's I did, and it may be a little boring, but it is important for the story TMT

On the bright side this is finally a 3000 worded chapter so yay \(ovo)/

-Y/n's POV-

Running after Mikoto down the stairs, I readjusted my bag, hoping that the sound of the ram boy's stomping wouldn't wake anyone who was still asleep.

"Mikoto! Be quiet!" I hushed, only to sweatdrop ass Midoriya ran past me. His quirk activated as he yelled a loud 'good morning' my way before doing the same with the four boys downstairs, Mikoto waving to him as he left.

Sighing, I hurried down the steps already being a few minutes late trying to get Mikoto out of the bathroom.

"Whats up L/n? Heading to Licence training?" Kirishima questioned, stretching his arms out as he yawned.

"Yeah, but I'm a few minutes late- Hey, would you mind watching-"

"Already on it! Don't you worry about a thing!" He shot me a toothy grin, while he gave me a thumbs-up, Mikoto already running off into the kitchen, causing a loud crash of pots and pans.

Laughing nervously, I gave a quick bow towards the redhead as he went to go check on the horned boy, quickly waving goodbye to Tokoyami, Denki, and Mineta, I  made my way out the Dorms and ran up beside Todoroki and Bakugou who were talking back and forth with one another.

Not yet taking notice of my presence, Todorki spoke, "You should be thankful to the teachers, you got caught fighting with Midoriya, but they are still going to let you retake the exam,"

"Oh! Will, you shut it!" Bakugou groaned before jabbing his thumb behind him gesturing towards me, "I don't see you haggling Smokey back there! Her dumb ass got into a fight inside of the school cafeteria! At least I had the fucking decency of going to Ground Beta!"

"Hey! I didn't go around starting it!" I defended, earning a side glance from Shouto, as he was quick to change the subject.

"Either way, we have to catch up with our classmates soon,"

Hearing this, Bakugou shot an angered look towards Shouto, the whole time he shouted, the heterochromia-eyed boy kept walking as if he were talking normally. "I told you to shut your damn face! And walk behind me, you idiot!"

~~~

"Thanks again for watching Mikoto, Kiri. I'll have to pay for your lunch tomorrow in return," I smiled towards the shark tooth boy as I attempted to pry the seven-year-old from my legs, having a difficult time walking with him wrapped around one.

"Oh, no sweat L/n! It was a piece of cake!" He beamed, his fists colliding with each other as Tsuyu spoke up from the couch beside us.

"Kero, but I thought you went to go get Momo's help a little while ago?" She questioned, making the boy sweat nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah- well I sorta panicked when we decided to play a game of hide-and-seek and I couldn't find him for an hour and a half," Kirishima grinned, causing me to laugh.

"Yeah, Mikoto is really good at that game since he's so small,"

"I'm not small!"

Hearing the small boy's retort, I rolled my eyes, seeing as Kirishima and Midoriya went into a conversation, I made my way towards Shouto show leaned against the wall, Bakugou not far from him.