Weird People

"Training was brutal today~" Mina groaned peeling away her suit, the other girls doing the same as we entered the locker room.

"Tell me about it! My arms hurt like hell!" I pouted, unzipping my jacket and neatly placing it in my hero case.

"My everything hurts," Jiro joked, making the lockers vibrate with our light laughter.

"Oh, Gina! You never told us about what happened at your internship with Bakugou! How did that go?" Ochako spoke out, catching everyone's interest.

"Eh!? Oh um, hehe," Gina froze slightly in place before scratching the nape of her neck, "Some boy decided to um...hug me? But his face kinda made its way in between," Trailing off Gina motioned towards her chest, pointing once or twice trying to make it clear of what she was saying.

My eyes twitched as I momentarily stopped pulling on my school uniform shirt, "You kicked his ass right?"

"Y/n!" Momo scolded, causing the girls to laugh light-heartedly.

"Pfft!"

"It was just a question!" I attempted to defend my self, holding my hands up in the air while my cheeks puffed out.

"No, but Bakugou did,"

Choking on air the girl's had to double take on Gina's words, "He what?!"

"Yeah, he sorta shoved the kid away from me and then sent him off crying, Best Jeanist wasn't happy with that part though, He had us do extra office work because of it," Gina laughed, her embarrassment showing as her cheeks heated up.

I gave Ashido and Hagakura a devilish smile, their faces-or what I assumed to be on my floating friend's face- showed that we all had the same conclusion.

Before anyone could elaborate on the subject a muffled voice came through the wall.

"You won't believe what I just found! The jackpot!"

"What's that?" I questioned, looking over to the wall that separated the two-gender assigned locker rooms.

"Someone shawshanked a hole in this wall!"

"It sounds like Mineta, ribbit," Tsu announced, placing a questioning finger on her lips.

Hearing this, Jiro placed one of her earphone jacks into the cement wall, her face growing dark at she heard the boy speak more clearly.

"A previous generation has given us a gift! You know what's next door right?! This looks into the girl's locker room!"

"Don't even think about it! Peeping on them like that would be criminal!"

"Then you'll have to throw me into solitary confinement, Cause you can't stop me! I wanna see Yayoroza's curves! Ashido's slender waist, Hagakuray's floating underwear, Yakatama's thick thighs, Uraraka's super fine body, L/n's round hips, Atsuie's unexpectedly soft boobies!"

The boy let out a scream as Jiro's earphone jack stabbed him, presumably in the eye, through the newfound hole in the wall.

"UGH! Thanks, Kyoka!" Hagakuray huffed her gloves being the only thing visible about her.

"Despicable! We'll close up this hole immediately!" Momo groaned, a sweat mark visible on her temple.

Suddenly there was a loud thumping noise that repeated itself as Gina banged her head on her locker door, "I.Hate.Perverts,"

Catching a glimpse at the mirror next to the girl, I frowned doing an up-down of my hips, biting the inside of my cheek as I groaned, "Are my hips really that big?"