Hot Springs

-Y/n's POV-

I sighed, slipping into the warm spring water, my head the only thing being exposed. Gina on the other hand, had her nose and mouth under water, blowing bubbles rapidly.

"This is amazing!" Mina joyed, feeling the hot water splash her exposed toes.

"I'm so glad they have a hot spring here," Jjiro sighed, also getting comfy in the relaxing water. 

Watching as the girl's relaxed, I watched Kota climbing the tree near the wall. Gina also catching on, watching the boy climb.

"What's he doing?" Gina mumbled, raising her head out of the water.

"Kota! Sweetie please be careful!" I warned, watching the boy nervously. My blood ran cold, watching as a similar hand, grabbed onto the wall's leagde from the boy's side.

'Great...'

Just as the purple boy reached over to sneak a peak, Kota blocked his view, looming over the older boy with a glare.

"Before you become a good hero, You should learn how to become a good human," He growled, slapping Mineta, causing the grpe boy to fall back to his rightful side.

"Oh thank god," I sighed, relaxing back into the water.

"Mineta really is the worst isn't he?" Tsuyu spoke out, placing a finger to her mouth.

Ochoko nodded in agreement, as Mina, hopped out of the water onto a nearby rock.

"Thanks so much Kota babe!" She beamed, earning the boy to look back to us girls. "We owe you one!"

Kota froze, his face flushing pink as he fell backwards off the wall, causing Gina and I to shoot from the water.

"Kota!" Hearing the loud thumping of footsteps, I looked back watching as Gina ran out of the hotsprings, towel in hand.

"Gina! What the hell are you doing!?" I hollared, following her lead, wrapping a dry towel around me, as I followed her to the boys side.

Watching as she came into view of the boy's she sighed, "Oh thank god he's alright," Seeing Kota being caught by Midoriya, sent a jolt of ease through the girl's body, only for her to freeze realizing her what she did and where she was as her nose began to bleed like the young raven hair'ed boy's.

Holding onto my towel with my free hand, I avoided eye contact with the boys, their red faces turning away from the two of us, as Sero shot tape across Mineta's eyes as he began to drool.

"Gina! You idiot! Sorry boy's!" Grabbing her arm forcefully, I yanked her back tot he girl's side, shoving her back into the springs.

"That's it. I'm drowning myself," She groaned, as exsaturated tears rolled down her eyes, as she sunk to the bottom of the shallow spring.

Looking back towards me, Tsuyu placed a finger by her lips. "You'r taking this pretty well Y/n?"

Staying quiet I walked into the water, shoving my head under the surface letting out a stream, bubbles surfaceing as the girls looked down at me concerned.

"should we tell her we can still hear her?" Jjiro questioned, looking towards Momo as she stared on worried.

"No, we should let the two of them get it out of their systems,"

~~~

"I don't want to fae the boys..not this early. Not after yesterday," Gina groaned, covering her face in embaracsement as we followed the girl's to the training feild.