Liers

I am like- amazed by my edit right now. That's two completely different pictures and I- Mmmm, I'm very proud of myself and I just wanted to brag for a moment (OwO)

I'm very excited for this chapter- hehe 

Enjoy~ (OwO)/

-Y/n's POV-

"L/n! You're slacking! Twenty more laps!"

Hearing Mr.Aizawa yell, I let out a tired cry, my legs already burning from the 62 other laps I had already done.

"Ha! What? Too much for you to handle flames for brains?" Bakugou yelled, running past me for the second time.

Rolling my eyes, I yell back at him, "Oh shut it! You only got 45 laps! Why are you even still running!?" 

"Because I'm better than you that's why!"

"Bakugou, twenty more for you as well," Aizawa called from the sidelines, observing us in a slightly agitated manner.

"What the hell!? No fair!" Bakugou growled, slowing down slightly allowing me to pass him.

Mocking the boy, I stuck my tongue out towards him, "Ha!"

Letting out a tired sigh, Aizawa wiped at his face, "10 more L/n,"

Hearing a sadistic chuckle come from Bakugou, I ignored it, running past him.

'These supplementary courses are kicking my ass,' I thought, sweat falling from my forehead.

~~~

Laying against the ground, slightly defeated, I chugged my water bottle savoring the small five-minute break Aizawa would give us between exercises.

"I hate running," Gina groaned, head buried in her gym bag, as she held her water bottle against her forehead in an attempt to cool it down.

"That cause your not any good at it," Bakugou stated, yelling as soon as Gina's water bottle bounced itself off the side of his head.

Watching the two play a game of cat a mouse, Bakugou chasing Gina around the track, I turned my attention towards my phone, the familiar tone ringing louder as I fished it out of my bag.

Seeing it was Mikoto's school, I looked towards Mr.Aizawa who gave a small nod, allowing me to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

Hearing Mikoto's voice, I grew confused, "Mikoto?"

"Yeah, where are you? Class ended early today, remember?"

Feeling the color drain from my face, I quickly began to pack up my things, apologizing, "Oh shit- I'm sorry Mikoto! I didn't realize that it was today- Just stay there okay? Is there a teacher there with you?"

"Mhm, my homeroom teacher said she'd let me call you. But she has to leave in a little bit." Mikoto explained, "Do you want to talk to her?"

"No Mikoto, that's alright. Tell her I said thank you, and that I'll be there in an hour," Saying a quick goodbye, I hung up my phone, hoisting my bag over my shoulder, I approached Mr.Aizawa.

"You leaving?" He questioned, arms crossed slightly, as he watched Bakugou and Gina continue to chase one another around.

"Y-yeah. Sorry, Mr.Aizawa, I didn't realize that Mikoto's classes ended early today. Whatever we have left to today I can make up tomorrow during classes," I spoke, slightly embarrassed by the fact I had missed picking up Mikoto.