Something Stronger

"We've got to help them!" I yelled Gina gave a solid nod before setting me down safely. Our attentions were caught off guard as a green haired boy, who I haven't spoken to yet,  launched himself towards the giant-like zombie, his fist reeled back as he yelled "Smash!"

The sheer force breaking the lights above and slightly pushing my form back. As the dust cleared, my body seemed to scream for me to move, but the sight in front of me was enough for me to ignore the aching feeling.

The creature didn't seem to flinch.

"How?" I mumbled before shock consumed me once again as the monster took hold of the boy's arm forcefully, ready to smash him into the ground. The only one that could seemingly meet the strength of the creature would be Gina in her rock form. Even then the chances were slim, at least from what I saw.

Suddenly a thought snapped int mind, the moment I sat in Gina's hand some of my sweat had to have gotten on her hand! I could set it ablaze as she punches!

"Gina!"

"On it!" Seemingly knowing what I was thinking, Gina launched herself towards the bird monster, her fist reeled back. Flicking my wrist to the side sharply, the sweat that had gathered on Gina's hand exploded into flames, making a fire gauntlet like figure.

Gina's fist collided with the skull of the creature, the instant it did, I had the fire travel from Gina's fist around the monster's face, but the flames quickly distinguish as the monstrosity took hold of Gina's arm easily crushing the rock like skin, bits, and pieces of it crumbling and fracturing off its main form.

"Gah!" Gina yelled out, as the strength of the beast's grip busted through the rock and made contact with Gina's arm.

"Crap, Gina!" Before I could react, the freak swung her towards my much smaller figure. My legs tensed up, I tried to dodge out of the way, as small chunks of dark matter rock came loose from Gina's rock form and flew at me. Tripping me, causing me to land on my arm harshly. "Ah! Sh-shit," I yelled, before catching sight of Gina's incoming, unconscious form.

Yelping, I went into the feetle position covering my head. A dark shadow loomed over me for a split second before a loud crash sounded next to me. Sitting up slightly, My eyes widened seeing the forest we had just walked out of moment before was now near half its size. Gina's passed out body lying limp against the fallen trees and vegetation.

"Gina!" Standing from my spot, I found myself begging to run to her, but flinched to a stop as another blast was heard, this time from the main entrance. Jerking my head towards the noise, my eyes widened at the sight. "Holy crap..."

All Might came through the door, his form much larger in person than on TV. Though that wasn't the only thing that was off about him. The hero of Peace wasn't wearing his trusting smile. My thoughts were cut off as All Might had suddenly disappeared and villains went down left and right.

All Might reapeared next to me with, Aizawa, Green haired boy, Frog girl, and the perve from this morning.

"What?!" Perve boy yelled, as All Might rose, his sights on the villans ahead.

"Everyone, go to the enterrance, I'm leaving Aizawa and Gina to you. They're unconsious, Hurry!" He ordered.

"B-But Sir! Gina is in her quirk form! It would be too hard to carry her." I spoke out, earning small looks from the other three.

All Might turned back to us, giving me one of his famous ear-to-ear grins. "I'm sure you'll figure something out!"  I gave a strong nod, Looking at the three. 

"Right then, I'll protect Gina while you three bring Sensie to the entrece. I'll wait for you to come back and we'll see what we can do from there!" With that said, I continued my way towards the fallan hero in training.

Jumping over fallen trees and jagged stumps, I came face to face with the crumbling figure of Gina's hero form. The rock slowly dissolving back into dark matter due to inability to use her quirk. Gina's body was now nearly freed from the confines of her quirk. Her legs, right arm, and face, all in sight now, her eyes snapped shut.

"Gina!?" I yelled, her body suddenly jerked in fear, her eyes widening, only to relax when she saw it was only me. Looking at her left arm closer I noticed how mangled it seemed to be. Grimacing lightly I looked back at the scene behind me. All Might blasted off towards the dark creature, my three classmates making their way to the entrance.

Looking back to Gina I watched as she attempted to quicken the dissolving process of her quirk, her once bouncing, bright form now slouched over, and pale, her eyes closing every chance they got trying to hide from the light. The after effect of her quirk becoming more and more apparent with overuse.

"The others should be here soon," I said, as Gina's right arm and most of her leg got free. Taking the ends of my gym pant legs, I tore them to the knee, making shorts almost. Taking one of the legs, I weaved it through the Other, Coaxing Gina's right arm into the opening before tying the other sleeve around he neck loosely. "That should help for now,"

"Heh, you really need to stop ripping your gym cloaths, you know that?" Gina joked, her voice back to the norm, but a rough, dryness seemed to accompany it as well.

I let out a small laugh, shaking my head. Standing from my spot, I watched as the remainder of Gina's confines dissolved. Helping Gina up, I draped her left arm over my shoulder. Walking towards the entrance, my gaze wandered to the Pro Hero.

His every move was seemingly useless to the monster.  All Might suddenly take the creature by the waist, flipping him over, the action only to be foiled by the mist-like villain who teleported the class every which way.

All Might was stuck in a loop, the creatures strong hand digging into his sides, drawing blood. The portal seemed to close in on the two, causing a rush of anxiety to envelope my senses.