Interviews

QwQ I did it...it took 126 chapters, two mild panic attacks, and a long text to my friend worrying about it, but I did it. They finally got together.

I just realized I'm getting close to catching up with the anime series.... 0-0 WHat the hell am I supposed to do when I catch up? I can't afford the manga- I'm watching this series on some sketchy ass site as it is. O-O

I'll deal with it later ToT

TwT I am beyond happy you all liked the last chapter, I was so worried that I had flopped on the confession.

Thank you ALL so much <3

Enjoy~ (OwO)/

-Y/n's POV-

I knew being in a relationship was supposed to be a new, romantic experience, but I wasn't fully prepared for just how...strange things would be now.

Standing on either side of my bed, Shoto and I looked at one another anxiously, neither of us knowing what to do next. Silence was the only thing to be heard in the room, apart of me somewhat wishing Mikoto wasn't staying in Kaminari's room for the night.

'Come on, just get in the bed Y/n! You've two have slept in the same bed before! Hell you two did it last night!' Hearing my own thoughts my face heated up, 'Not like that you weirdo! God- just nothing is different between you guys!' Looking up towards Shoto, my hands played with one another nervously, his own eyes starring down at the bed, a bead of sweat falling from his rosey cheeks, '...It's just... now, you two are dating. You are dating Shoto, so it shouldn't be weird,'

"Um, I'll be right back," Shoto excused, walking towards the bathroom, the door clicking behind him softly.

Looking after the door, I couldn't help the small sigh that escaped my lips, 'So why does it feel weird?' Against my own screaming head, I crawled into bed, pulling the covers over me. 'Maybe if I get into bed while he's in the bathroom, he'll just lay down next to me. But what if that's weird? Should... Should I act like I'm asleep?'

Before I could make a decision, the bathroom door reopened, the boy's hand scratching that back of his neck before hesitantly sitting down in bed next to me.

Watching the boy stay seated up, I frowned slightly, this whole situation more embarrassing than it really is.

In an attempt to lighten up the tension, I cleared my throat, "It um-" I choked, shaking my head, "It feels different now...doesn't it?" I asked, Shoto's shoulders tensing for a moment, before a small nod left him.

"Yeah, it does," He whispered, looking down at his hands, avoiding my eyes.

For a moment, silence once again covered the room. My mind coming up with all the different reasons or scenarios why he would be avoiding me, my doubts getting the best of me before I spoke up once again.

"You know... if you're uncomfortable or just don't want to sleep in the same bed as me, I understand,"

Hearing my words, something inside the boy sparked up, his brow furrowing slightly and his hands clenching.

"I'm not uncomfortable," He spoke, voice rising for a moment, before it fell once more, shoulder falling with it, "It's just... I'm worried I might make a mistake,"

The dejected tone he now wore caused my own brow to furrow, pushing myself back up  into a sitting position, "What do you mean by that Sho?"

Glancing at me for a moment, Shoto's lips thinned into a straight line, "I just... I don't want to do something that you aren't comfortable with," Frowning, sweat built up on his cheek,.