Hundred and Twenty One

Lili looked around the room, her lips slightly pouted. She tapped her long nails on the table, a small sigh escaping her lips.

"You're doing it again". Alfie muttered, his eyes still on his paper.

Lili placed her hands on the table flat, a small frown on her face. "Doing what?" She asked.

Alfie let out a groan as he placed his paper on the table, his eyes soft. "When we first met, you literally showed me all your traits. That was one of those when you were nervous". He answered.

Lili's mouth made the shape of an o, her eyes soft. "Sorry....I just....I don't know it's stupid". She muttered.

Alfie raised his eyebrow for her to continue.

"I just...I guess because I haven't worked for so long I just...missed it I guess". She whispered.

Lili turned her head and smiled when Ollie walked in. He gave her a small smile as he handed her a file. "This is everything you need to know about Fox". He muttered.

Lili bit her bottom lip as she nodded her head. She turned around and placed the file on the table. When she opened it her eyes fell on the man that was giving her husband trouble again.

He was a tall man, around six foot. He had dark curly brown hair, and a moustache and beard. His suits looked expensive but by just looking at them, from her time with Tommy and the boys she knew this suit wasn't actually expensive. She raised her eyebrow as she pulled out his birth certificate and money transactions.

A smirk spread across Lili's face as she sat back in the chair. Alfie and Ollie both looked at each other with raised eyebrows. "This man is in severe debt, not only that he always owes a large amount of money to the Costello family and the Mancini family. Lucky for us, I actually know both families, so leave it to me. We can get rid of this man and get him away from your territory in quick time". She said as she stood up.

"Are you going to get him killed?" Ollie asked.

Lili turned around, her eyes finding his own. "No. I'll get them to say he's dead so then his men don't have a leader. He'll be waiting, in a factory for the two of you. It's up to you what you want to do with him". She answered honestly.

Alfie watched as his wife gently squeezed Ollie's arm. "How are you certain they're going to do this for you?" He asked.

Lili turned around to look at him and smiled. "Because they owe me one. I'll explain later I promise". She answered.

Alfie took a deep breath as she walked out of the room, shutting the door quietly behind her. Ollie was talking to him, but he was too deep in thought to listen.