Sixty Seven

"Well, you won't be needing these now will you". Ollie said as he grabbed her gun and knife. She glared deeply at him, as he removed his hand from her thigh.

"I think you enjoy having your hand up my skirt don't you Ollie". She snapped. He raised his eyebrow and looked at her.

"Keep telling yourself that sweetheart". He snapped back.

She struggled to get out of the men's grasp's as she glared at Ollie. "Don't call me sweetheart". She seethed.

She turned her head when she could hear heavy panting. She smiled slightly as a large dog came bounding towards her. He jumped up at her legs, jumping up to try and lick her face.

"Cyril, down boy". Ollie muttered.

He nodded for the men to let Lili go, her arms immediately crossing. "Long time Ollie, last time I saw you, you had a gun pointed at me". She muttered.

Ollie rolled his eyes as he bent down to stroke Cyril. "And the last time I saw you, I had a knife at my throat". He said, looking up at her.

She smirked and licked her bottom lip, looking away.

"It's good to see you've still got that snarky attitude of yours". He muttered.

She smirked and looked around, her eyes not on him. "Why did you miss me that much Ollie?" She asked.

It was silent for a few minutes, neither of them speaking. "So why am I here then?" She asked, her eyes landing back on Ollie.

He stood up straight and nodded his head for her to follow him. He didn't answer her as they walked. Lili's eyes landed on all the paintings. The person that owed this house was very wealthy.

"Did you finally become a big boy Ollie and make a name for yourself? Stopped wetting your knickers and put on the big boy pants?" She asked, a wide smirk on her face.

He stopped outside a door and turned around to look at her with a glare. She smirked even more and snorted, her arms crossed. She noticed his eyes landing on her neck. He winced slightly. He looked back up at her and glared again, turning around. He knocked on the door and stepped inside. Lili took a deep breath, her hands shaking.

It was obvious it was Alfie. Unless Ollie finally grew a back bone and betrayed him. He walked back out and nodded for Lili to walk in.

She took a deep breath and walked inside the office, her eyes landing on Alfie.

"Fuck off Ollie". He muttered as he sat back, his eyes on Lili.

Lili clasped her hands and looked at Alfie, her jaw twitching. She watched as he stood up, walking over to her slowly. The redness on his face had gotten worse, but he was still handsome. The last time they saw each other, they had argued. She didn't no how he'd react now.

He grabbed her face roughly and lifted her head up, his eyes on her neck. His eyes held a fury that she had never seen in his eyes. Yes she had seen Alfie angry before, but this was a different anger.

He shook his head and let go of her face, pacing.

"Ello Alfie". She muttered, as she pulled out a cigarette. He grunted and flopped down in his seat, his eyes on his desk.

"So...you have a go at me, cursing me for betraying you and the fucking gyspy clan but in the end the fucking gypsy betrayed you". He muttered, a small frown on his face.

Lili licked her bottom lip and cleared her throat.

"Is that why you called me here Alfie, to throw it in my face? Yes, you both fucking betrayed me. Your both more alike then you know. You should both become best friends, maybe you should move in with each other and have little tea parties". She spat.