Hundred and Seven

"Is she okay?" Tommy asked as he rushed in. Polly, Ada, Arthur and Finn all looked at him, their eyes bleak.

"We don't know. The doctor hasn't seen us yet". Ada muttered, her eyes looking down at her shaking hands.

Tommy sighed and sat down, his hands running through his hair as he shut his eyes. "This is all my fault". He muttered.

"You can say that again". Ada snapped.

"Ada now isn't the time". Arthur muttered.

"Well when is the right time Arthur? Let's think realistically here yeah. What happens if that doctor comes out and tells us Lili lost the baby? Who's going to break that kind of news to her? Or even worse what if we have all lost Lili and the baby". She shouted.

Polly wrapped an arm around her and gently shushed her.

"Don't you think I know that. It would kill me, actually kill me if anything happened to Lili or her baby". Tommy whispered, his eyes filled with hurt, grief and concern.

They all stayed quiet, no one was talking. Arthur smiled sadly and shook his head.

"Remember that time she was caught climbing out of John's window when we were coming back from the pub and she broke her arm?" He asked.

Polly let out a laugh as she shook her head. "Oh I remember that. She was a right cheeky devil when she was younger. The amount of times I caught her sneaking out of his room. Her son will be just as cheeky, I'm telling you. With his mother being Lili, his father being Alfie and his uncle Freddie". She responded.

Ada smiled softly at the mention of Freddie and wrapped her arms around herself, letting out a little sigh.

Tommy smiled sadly and nodded his head. He remembered everything about Lili and when they where younger. Sometimes he missed those days where they where young and free. He sometimes wondered what their lives would be like if he decided to actually continue working with horses.

John would still be alive, Lili would be happy and not depressed. He sometimes wondered, would Lili and John be together, would they marry instead.

"I remember she caught me and Isiah not going to school one day, and to save us from getting in trouble, she brought us to the horse stables to help feed them". Finn muttered.

Arthur raised his eyebrow and turned to look at him. "Is that when she flirted with Tom, John and me so we wouldn't catch you all?" He asked.

Finn nodded his head and started to laugh. "Yeah. She said it was the most painful thirty minutes of her life". Finn answered.

Ada smiled and wrapped her arms around herself. "I remember when Jane Norcross was being a bitch, so we both light her bag on fire. We ran like mad that day, her father was chasing us. He caught up to us and went to strike me across the face when Lili jumped on his back and took a bite into his cheek. He threw her to the ground, and if it wasn't for the small pebbles I'd hate to think what would of happened to her. We ran until we got to the Garrison and told you all about it. Those where the days we would look up to you all, get you to protect us. In the end, it was always Lili protecting me. When you went to the war, she helped me so much. She took my mind off the fact that I might not ever see my three brothers again, even though her own brother was at war. Why are we all talking as if she's died?" Ada asked, a small frown on her face.

They all went quiet again, no one answering. They didn't want to face the harsh truth that they could lose Lili, they didn't want that.

"We're not. What we are doing is.....remembering the old Lili, because once she becomes a mother, I know for a fact she wouldn't want to be in this business anymore. She wouldn't want anyone to harm what she created". Finn finally answered.

Ada smiled at her brother, and wrapped an arm around him, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll tell you this though, she does have a strong punch". Arthur muttered, making everyone laugh. Tommy smiled and nodded his head. "Tell me about it, I've had my fair share". He responded.

They all stood as the door opened, Lili's Doctor coming out. "Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" Ada asked. Arthur stood behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

He wanted to be there if she needed the support if they got bad news. But he needed the support too.

"She's a strong one your Lili. She's fine and the baby is fine too. The bleeding was from a bunch of stress that she has been putting on herself, but she has been able to keep on. She's been able to save her baby and herself with a lot of will power. You just need her to be relaxed and make sure she's sitting down, with mild exercise". He responded.

Ada turned around and wrapped her arms around Arthur, letting out a small cry. Finn had a massive smile on his face, as he rubbed Ada's back.

Polly looked at Tommy and smiled softly, hooking her arm through his. "This is Lili we're talking about. You know for a fact, that one day she will forgive you, right now she just needs to grieve". She whispered.

Tommy nodded his head and shut his eyes. "I'll wait forever if I have too". He whispered back.