Seventeen

Lili frowned as they stood outside there destination. Her eyes peering up at a bakery. She turned her head to look at Tommy. "So...he owns a bakery too?" She asked. Tommy cleared his throat and nodded his head.

They walked to a set of doors, where a young man, with curly dark brown hair stood. "We're here to see Mr Solomons". Tommy muttered, his cigarette hanging loosely from his lips.

The man looked up. He looked at Lili and then Tommy. "Your not allowed to smoke that in here". He muttered.

"Names?" He asked.

Tommy licked his bottom lip and raised his eyebrow. He sighed and through his cigarette to the ground. "Thomas Shelby and Lilith Thorne". Tommy answered.

The man nodded his head unlocking the doors. They followed the man inside. Lili's eyebrow's raised immediately as she was patted down. "Do you do this to all the women that walk in here?" She asked, a smirk on her face.

He had his hands on her hips as he looked up at her. "Your actually the first woman that's ever been in here. We don't have lady visitor's". He answered. She turned her head to look at Tommy, her eyes showing him how she was truly feeling.

"Your not going to find anything down there". She said as he felt her legs. She smirked when his hand went up her skirt. He raised his eyebrow as he pulled out two knives that where strapped to her tighs.

"Oh really?" He asked.

She smiled and leant forwards. "You should see how good I am with those knives". She whispered.

He backed away and placed the knives into his pockets. He glared at her and turned to Tommy, patting him down. She turned her head to look at Tommy, his head shaking as he warned her again.

"Put him down Ollie. Put him down mate. He's only little". A man shouted.

Lili turned her head to look at a man walking there way. He had a very distinctive limp. He was wearing black trousers, a white shirt and a dark waist coat. He had a white apron wrapped around his waist.

Lili looked up at his face and took a deep breath. His hair was dark brown. It was slicked back, but it did not have a define cut like the Peaky Blinders. He had a beard and a moustache and the most memorizing eyes that Lili had ever seen. He was also, extremely handsome.

She knew in that moment, just by the man's approach that he was Alfie Solomons.

"You on your own?" Alfie asked. He turned his head to look at Lili. It was the way he looked at her, like he had no emotions. Her long eyelashes fluttered as she looked away. He made her nervous, and no one ever made Lili nervous in her life, not even the Shelbys. And she had seen there anger first hand.

"Seems so". Tommy muttered.

"You're a brave lad ain't you?" Alfie asked as he walked away. For a man with a limp, he walked really fast.

"You coming with us Ollie? Or do you want to do a full search on me. I can take my dress of if you like in case I'm carrying any other weapons" Lili asked, smiling sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and grabbed her arm. "Move". He muttered.

She smirked and looked ahead.

Tommy sighed and looked at Alfie.