Nineteen

Lili and Tommy had both made it back in time for Polly's birthday. They walked into the shop where all the men where.

"Johnny". Lili squealed as her eyes clocked Johns. She rushed over to him and wrapped her arms around him. He lifted her up and held her tightly. "I've missed you love". He muttered. She smiled widely. "I've missed you too". She muttered.

She unwrapped her arms from him and smiled up at him. He grabbed her face and brought his closer to hers. "Don't you dare do that again okay. I worried". He muttered. She nodded and turned, a wide smile on spread on her face. "Artie". She said wrapping her arms around the oldest Shelby. He smiled and rubbed her back.

"How was London?" He asked. She smiled up at him. "It was alright. Met Alife Solomons, he's not as bad as Tommy made him out to be". She said.

"That's because you can charm the pants of anyone". Arthur said smirking.

She rolled her eyes and shoved him back, laughing softly.

"Nahhh, Solomons seems like he would be hard work to crack". Tommy said, joining in the conversation.

"Lili can crack him, I bet you anything". John said.

Lili raised her hands. "I am standing right here you know". She muttered.

She turned her head as Polly rushed in, her face all flushed.

"What's this? When did you get back?" Polly asked when she saw Tommy.

He smiled at her and wrapped a arm around her. "I didn't want to miss your birthday aunt Pol". He said.

"Right everyone back to work". Arthur muttered.

Lili smiled and wrapped her arms around Polly. "Happy birthday Pol". She whispered.

"Thank you for going with him and keeping an eye on him love". She whispered.

Lili smiled and watched as Tommy and Polly walked off, whispering as they had their own conversation.

"John bring the car around". Tommy said.

Lili smiled as she followed the Shelby's outside.

They all climbed into the car. John and Arthur in the front. Tommy, Polly, Finn and Lili all sat in the back. Lili and Finn where crushed into each other as they made room for Polly and Tommy. "On the way back me and Polly are in the front". Lili said as she was half in her seat, half up aganist the door. Polly nodded her head, agreeing with her.

"You can sit on my lap". John said smirking.

"Your driving John". She muttered.

"Doesn't matter, you could be my good luck charm". He said. She rolled her eyes and let out a small laugh.

She gripped onto the door as John drove. She had been in the car with him plenty of times before and she always feared her life. He drove like a maniac most of the time. But then again he taught her how to drive and she wasn't the best.

The car soon came to a stop as they pulled up outside a beautiful home.

Lili sighed when she got out of the car. She stretched her legs and smiled at Finn. "Sorry if I squashed you". She said. He smiled up at her and shook his head. "You didn't". She smiled and wrapped her arm around him. They walked up the stairs following the Shelby's.

Lili smiled at the beautiful, giant house in front of her. Tommy had told her about it when they where on the way back from London.

"Good morning". A man said to them as he waited by the door. He opened the door and they all stepped inside.

"You said you were going to buy Ada a house". Polly muttered a smile on her face.

"Yep, that's right I did". Tommy said.

"Just had a bit of cash left over". Tommy said.

"This is ours?" Polly asked, looking around in awe.

"No Polly, this is yours. Cos you deserve it". Tommy answered.

Polly looked at each of her nephews with tears in her eyes.

"What would I do with all these rooms?" She asked.

Lili smiled at Polly's question.

"Well you could relax for one. Come here at weekends. It has a garden. You love gardens, you can grow roses Pol". Tommy answered as they both walked towards the window.

Lili leaned on John, her head rested on his shoulder. She was smiling at Polly, it was nice to see her so happy.

"You've got a piano. Have people around for a good singalong". Tommy said.

"God help the neighbours ". John said with a smirk on his face.

"Fuck the neighbours. Welcome home Pol". Arthur said. He walked forwards, handing Polly her new keys.

They all smiled as Polly sat down on her new sofa.

"Arthur why don't you take Lili and they boys outside and wait by the car". Tommy said his eyes not leaving Polly.

Arthur nodded. John still had his arm wrapped around her as they walked outside.

Lili sat in the drivers seat as the men all stood around the car. They all pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke. She inhaled the smoke and smiled. "That was really beautiful that was. She deserves this". Rose said softly to the three men.

John nodded his head and smiled, agreeing with her. She smiled and leaned forwards. She slipped her hand in his pocket and grabbed his keys. "Thank you". She said. He glared at her and lunged for her. "Give me the keys Lili". He said. She pouted her lips and shook her head. "Nope. And I said, me and Polly are upfront. And if there's room Finn too". She said softly.

Finn smiled widely at Lili.

John sighed and grabbed her face. "Your so lucky I love you". He muttered as he kissed her nose. She smiled at him and threw her dead cigarette to the ground.

"I think Tommy wants you up in London for a while by the way. He's going to be meeting an old friend in a few days, gonna get him to work for us. I think he wants you in charge of them up in London, whilst we sort out Sabini". John muttered.

Lili frowned and moved her hair from her face. "You mean I have to work with Solomons?" She asked.

Arthur nodded and smirked. "Why do you have a crush on him?" He asked.

She glared at him and placed up her middle finger.

"Lili?" Finn asked. She turned and smiled at the youngest Shelby.

"I'm fighting tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd like to watch me". He asked.

She smiled and gently pinched his cheek. "Of course". She said. She turned in her seat as she watched Polly and Tommy walk out. She winked at Polly as she sat in the front with her, Finn was also able to squeeze in.

Lili smiled as she drove back home. She was happy, and happy was something she hadn't been for while.