Thirty Three

Lili walked into the bakery the next day. She frowned when she saw another man at the door, not Ollie. "You okay Miss Thorne". The man asked. Lili smiled and nodded her head. "Tired but good. No Ollie today?" She asked.

The man cleared his throat and shuffled on his feet. "He's with Alfie at the moment". He answered. She smiled and nodded her head. She walked away and frowned at his sudden nervousness. She thought nothing agaisnt it, maybe the man was just a nervous person.

She walked into Alfie's office to see him not or Ollie inside. She hanged up her coat and placed her bag on Alfie's desk. She decided to go for a walk around the building to see if she could find them.

She walked outside and leant against the wall, a cigarette hanging loosely from her mouth as she watched Billy order the men around as they where outside putting the crates into boats. She wrapped her arms around her body, the coldness hitting her. "I'm going in Billy. If there are any problems come find me". She shouted.

She sighed and walked inside. The bakery was unusally quiet. She knew most of the men where outside sorting out the exports, but it was weird not seeing Alfie around.

"Is Alfie in?" She asked as a worker walked past.

"Yeah, he's been in since like six". He answered. She smiled and thanked him as she walked away.

She sighed gently and walked towards a set of doors. She decided to chance her luck in there. She frowned when she saw Alfie sitting down with Ollie beside him. Five men stood behind him. Alfie quickly got out of his seat and gently grabbed her arms, leading her out before she could see who he was having the meeting with.

He closed the door behind him and turned to look at her. "I didn't know you where back today". He said. She frowned and crossed her arms. "I guess we got in a bit earlier. What's going on in there? Who you meeting?" She asked.

Alfie licked his bottom lip and placed his hands on her shoulders. "It's just buisness concerning something else. It has nothing to do with our work. Look why don't you go sit in the office and wait for me in there and when I get back you can tell me about Birmingham?" He asked.

She nodded her head and smiled. "Yeah okay". She answered. She walked away towards his office and sighed. She looked around the room and grabbed a book. She flopped down in a seat and started to read. An hour later, Alfie finally returned.

"Sorry about that". He said as he pulled of his coat. He turned around and looked at Lili. She closed the book and stood up. "I missed you". She muttered. He smiled sadly. "Yeah, I missed you too". He whispered.

Lili walked over to him and hugged him. He sighed and inhaled her scent. His eyes shutting. After there hug she sat down and told him all about Birmingham. She frowned when he had a look on his face. "What?" She asked smiling.

"Nothing". He said shaking his head.

"What?" She asked again.

"Did you know that Arthur Shelby took over the Eden Club last night?" He asked.

She nodded her head. "Yeah I did. He's going to be in London for the next few days. He's joining us for that meeting we're having". She answered.

He nodded his head and stood up. "I think the meeting should be just me and Mr Shelby and Mr Kitchen". He muttered.

Lili frowned and rolled her eyes. She stood up and placed the book back into the shelf. She walked over to his desk and sat down on it, her feet placed on the arms of his chair. He was sitting down his eyes on her.

"You sound so much like Tommy sometimes. I'm going to the meeting Alfie. Look I know what your going to do okay. Ollie told me a few days ago. And I'll be honest with you Alfie I'm not mad I'm just confused". She said. She looked down and played with her ring.

Alfie stood up and placed his two hands either side of Lili. His face close to hers. "What did he tell you?" He asked. If he found out that Ollie told her what the plan was, he was going to kill him.

She rolled her eyes and placed her two hands on his shoulders, pushing him away. "I'm not telling you. I told Billy though. So he's aware". She answered.

"Lili tell me what Ollie told you". He said. He had his to hands beside her again his face close to hers.

She rolled her eyes again and placed her hands on his cheeks. "He told me about the goat silly and how your going to kill it. Look I've seen worse things so you killing a goat won't send me in hysterics. I warned Billy because he likes goats and I'm only confused of why you sacrifice a goat, that's all". She muttered.

Alfie let out a sigh. He thought for a moment that Ollie had fucked him and the whole plan over. He licked his bottom lip.

She looked down at his lips. She hit her own lip. Her heart was beating rapidly as he moved closer to her. She looked up at his eyes, there eyes meeting like magnets.

Lili leaned in closer and gently placed her lips on Alfie's.

He stood up straight and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her body in closer to him, her legs wrapping around his waist.

They both deepned the kiss. There emotions and sexual tension getting the better of them.

Alfie felt extremley guilty with what was going to happen. But in that moment he couldn't stop himself. With Lili in his arms, there lips connecting, it felt right.

Lili had never been kissed like this before. The feeling of his beard agaisnt her skin made her go wild. She had these butterfly feelings in her stomach that she had never experienced before, not even with John.

Alfie's hand slipped up her dress as he squeezed her thigh. He moved his mouth to her neck as he kissed her, leaving his mark on her neck. Lili's head was bent backwards as she moaned, her hands running through his hair.

There lips found each other again. It felt right. They matched each other so well. It didn't feel weird to kiss him. It felt amazing and right.

Lili looked up at him and took deep breaths. He looked down at her and her beauty.

She peeled of his shirt, baring his bare chest to her. She trailed her fingers up and down until she came to his trousers. Her lips found his again as her hand lingered on his button.

She slowly un did them and slipped her hand down, her heart beating as she wrapped her small hand around his long member.

She pulled away and pulled of her dress. Alfie trailed his fingers down her body. He unclasped her bra and threw it beside her dress. His large hand cupped her breast as they kissed again.

Lili pushed Alfie back in his seat and moved to straddle him. They continued to kiss. She jumped when he ripped of her knickers in one move. She trailed small kisses on his neck.

She gasped as he entered her, her nails digging into his shoulders as the sensation over took her.

His large arms where wrapped around her as they made love.

She knew what those strange feelings she was having towards Alfie.

Lilith Thorne had fallen 100% in love with Alfie Solomons.