Hundred and Two

Lili placed a letter she wrote into the slot of Arthur's carriage. Tommy told her that, because of the state his body was in, know one was allowed to go a sit in his carriage to say a last goodbye.

She stepped away, and stood beside Ada, wrapping an arm around her. Lili gave her friend a sad smile, trying to give her support.

Lili turned her head, her blood running cold as she watched Audrey walked over, a white flag in her hand. Lili grabbed Finn and wrapped her arms around her. "No Finn, don't". She whispered, holding his tight.

"Tommy". Someone shouted from behind them.

"I'm alright, let her by". He shouted back.

Everyone watched as Tommy walked towards her. "Isiah hold Finn and make sure he doesn't do anything". Lili whispered, as she rushed to stand beside Tommy.

"Please, once we're finished" He muttered. Lili slipped her hand down to grab Tommy's, her eyes sad.

Audrey nodded her head and watched as they both walked back to the group, Lili's hand holding Tommy's tightly.

Lili stood beside Ada again, and wrapped her arms around her as she started to cry. The sound of the lighter clicking, caused Lili to turn her head. Watching as the carriage that Arthur was in burned.

Her eyes shut, as a tear slid down her cheek, her heart feeling as if it was going to explode into tiny shards again at the loss of someone she regarded as a brother.

"I need you with me". Tommy said, as he grabbed her hand. The drive back to Watery Lane was tense and quiet. Lili's gun was out, pointing towards Audrey if she made any wrong movements.

Lili stood beside Tommy as he sat down, Audrey sitting across from them.

"Your note talked about making terms for peace. But my son says there are no terms. You took my husband and son. We took two of your brothers". Audery said.

"Then the vendetta is done". Tommy muttered.

"We say the vendetta is won. We will take everything you have. All your businesses, signed over to us. You agree to this. Or my son will kill you all. One by one". She seethed.

Lili looked down at Tommy for a moment to see his head shaking. "The vendetta is won. That's it. No more killing". Tommy muttered.

"Who do you think you were, Mr Shelby?". She asked. Audery stood up, her head shaking. She looked at Finn for a moment, her eyes harsh. Her head turned to look at Polly, giving her a dirty look, and then finally she looked at Lili. She spat at the ground and stormed out of the house, leaving the family in silence.

"They should of killed her when they had the chance". Polly muttered as she lighted up her cigarette. Lili looked down at her hands and stepped out of the room.

She placed her hands on her stomach and looked down at where her baby will be growing. "One day, you'll be old enough to learn about John and Arthur, and you will leanr about how great and brave those two strong men where". She whispered.

She shut her eyes, a tear falling down her cheek. She hated this, she hated the Vendetta, she hated the fact that the Shelby's lost two of their men. Lili hated the fact she couldn't tell Alfie she was pregnant because he never gave her his new number of address. She slipped into her chair and rested her head on the table, breaking down into tears.