Hundred

Lili took a step back and placed her back on the sink, all four women looking at her. She placed her hands on her belly, her eyes soft.

"I'm...I'm pregnant?" She asked.

"Congratulations". Ada whispered, as she pulled her in for a hug. Lili let out a little laugh as she wrapped her arms around Ada, pulling her in for a bone crushing hug.

"It's Alfie's baby isn't it?" Polly asked, placing her hand on Lili's back.

"Yeah...yeah it is". She answered.

Lili pulled away from Ada and bit her lip. "He might still be here. I need to tell him". She said. She ran out of the bathroom and jumped when Tommy grabbed her arms.

"We need to sit down, the fights about to begin". He muttered.

"I need to see Alfie. I need to tell him something". She said.

Tommy shook his head, pulling her along. "He's gone Lili. One of the men said he saw him getting into a car". He muttered.

Lili frowned and held onto Tommy's arm. "Tom". Lili whispered.

He turned his head to look at her, nodding softly. "I'm....I'm pregnant Tom". She whispered.

Tommy looked at her for a moment, his eyes soft. He smiled and pulled her in for a hug. "This is definitely a goodbye to you and work then". He muttered.

Lili let out a laugh as she held him close. "I'm scared". She whispered.

He held her closer, a frown coming over his face. "You shouldn't be. You'll be an amazing mother. Look at how you are with Charles, or Karl, even Finn and Isiah. There's nothing to be scared of, you'll have us to support you". He muttered.

He led her to her seat, and held her hand. Lili looked up at Bonnie and Goliath as they fought, her hand resting on her stomach. She couldn't believe she was going to be a mother.

"Where's Solomons?" Arthur asked.

"Apparently he doesn't watch". Tommy answered. He still held Lili's hand, rubbing small circles into it.

"Look at that corner, look". Arthur muttered. Lili looked over at Goliath's corner, a small frown on her face.

"The men there, they don't know fighters. I don't like it". He said.

"You feel it thought, don't you Tom, don't yah?" Arthur asked.

"I feel it. We're all right". Tommy answered. He turned his head to look at Arthur. "We're surrounded by soldiers Arthur. Alfie's men where strip searched. We're all right". Tommy said, trying to calm his brother down.

Lili watched the fight, wincing at a few off the hits that where thrown. The Bell was tang, signaling the end of round two.

She smirked as Johnny stood up on the ring side. "Right, who's with me boys. Come get your loyalty boy". He shouted.

"Look at the men in his corner look". Arthur muttered. Lili turned her head to look at him, blocking out Johnny as he shouted.

"They don't know fighters. They don't know the fucking ropes". He yelled.

"It's the pills and the booze that's spooking you Arthur". Tommy muttered.

Lili turned her head as the bell rang again. "Round three". A man shouted out.

"Ah look at them. They don't stand right. They don't move right. They don't even fucking care if he wins". Arthur growled.