Hundred and Eleven

A few months had passed, and Lili was now eight months pregnant. With her pregnancy came loads of emotions, some that the family couldn't handle.

She walked into the shop and glared at everyone as she passed. She grabbed the book and sat down, letting out a loud huff.

Arthur and Finn looked over at her, their eyebrows raised. Lizzie and Polly were standing together talking, their heads turning to look at her.

Lili was rubbing her belly, taking deep breaths. "You okay Lil?" Arthur asked after a while. Everyone in the room was looking at her.

"No. No, I'm not okay. My back is fucking killing me, my feet hurt and he is literally turning my insides out by kicking all the time and moving. So no, I'm not okay". She answered.

"Alright love calm down". One of the men said.

Lili looked at him, her eyes turning thunderous. "What the hell did you just say to me?" She asked.

Polly shut her eyes and shook her head as she made her way towards Lili. "Shhhhh it's okay love". She whispered. Lili took deep breaths and rested her head on Polly's chest. Her eyes landing on the man that spoke to her. She sent him a glare and looked back down at the book. "Maybe take the day off instead?" Polly advised.

"I'm fine". She snapped as she grabbed her pen. Everybody left her to work for the rest of the shift, only talking to her when they needed to. Lili, before she was pregnant, was hard to work with when she was in a mood, and now that she was pregnant she was even harder to work with.

She smiled softly when Finn placed a cup of tea beside her, squeezing her shoulder gently. "It will be okay Lil". He whispered. She smiled and nodded her head, feeling guilty for being snappy.

Her eyes drifted up and she sat back in her seat, taking a sip from her drink. "Aren't you meant to be on vacation Thomas?" She asked.

Tommy looked at her but didn't say a word as he made his way towards his office. Lili looked at Polly and rolled her eyes as she stood up, holding onto her belly. Arthur took lead as he opened the office door, Lizzie, Polly, Lili and Finn were behind him.

"You alright Tom?" Arthur asked.

Tommy took a seat and nodded his head, looking up at his family. Lili rolled her eyes and rubbed her stomach, a look of discomfort coming over her face. "You okay Lili?" Tommy asked. She rolled her eyes and slowly walked up to his desk, taking a seat. "I'm fine". She answered.

She turned her head to look at the family as they stood at the doorway. "If that will be all, I just need a break from the house that's all". Tommy muttered as he looked at his family. They all nodded, happy with his answer as they left. Lili looked back at him and raised his eyebrow.

"Are you sure that's the reason why you wanted to be here? You missing work?" She teased, a small smirk on her face. She sat back and let out a little sigh.

"No, I needed to talk to you about something". He muttered.

Lili raised her eyebrow and nodded. "I got a letter the other day. It was a bit of a mad letter actually, someone I know......has just come out of a coma. Someone I actually believed to be dead". He said.

Lili frowned and sat forwards. "It's not someone bad, is it? I'm trying to think. There's no way it could be Kimber, I saw his dead body there was no way he could have been in a coma. And Cambell is dead, and so is Changretta". She said, the panic was evident in her tone.

"No. No Lili, it's no one bad. Look...I can't tell you, not now. But someone wants to meet you. So if you come here tonight at ten pm, there will be someone here waiting for you. And they are good, there not bad. I'm not setting you up. Trust me okay?" He asked.

Lili frowned and nodded her head. "I trust you". She whispered.

It was later on that night, Lili had told Polly a lie saying that she was meeting Tommy and that she wouldn't be back to late. She still bought her gun with her, just in case. She found it hard to trust people, and especially if those people knew Tommy.

She opened the doors to the shop and entered. "Hello?" She asked, as she pulled off her coat. She threw it on the table and placed her hands on her hips. "Hello?" She asked again. Lili let out a huff of annoyance. "Look, if you're here do you mind coming out, my back is killing me and so are my feet". She snapped.

She froze when she heard someone coming out of Tommy's office. "You know, it's been a while since I last saw you, and your still the same snappy bitch from what I remember".

Lili shut her eyes and let out a little laugh. "If it isn't my best friend. How are you, Ollie?" She asked. She sat down and looked up at him, her eyes watching his every movement.

"May I?" He asked, pointing to the chair beside her. Lili nodded her head and watched as he sat down, his eyes on her stomach.

"Well, I can't believe it, you're actually pregnant. Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked.

"Boy. I get the feeling you didn't come here to talk about parenthood with me know did you Ollie?" She asked, her eyebrow raised.

Ollie smiled and nodded his head. "I understand you where there when Alfie....was shot". He muttered.

Lili rubbed her belly and nodded her head. "I was". She responded, not wanting to cry.

"Lili, I...I need you to promise that you won't get mad at me or shout". He said. Lili frowned and nodded her head. "Alife...Alfie is alive".

Lili glared at Ollie and shook her head. "Why would you make a joke like that Ollie?" She snapped.

"I'm not Lili. He is alive. When Thomas shot him, it didn't kill him but it had left him in a coma. He woke up the other day and sent a letter to Thomas to tell him he was alive. I then called Mr Shelby and told him, I wanted to deliver the news to you in person. If your willing to, I would like you to see Alfie. He....he's not himself right now". Ollie said.

Lili looked down at her belly, her eyes filled with tears. "He's alive? He's really alive?" She asked.

Ollie smiled and nodded his head. "He is Miss Thorne. This is the address, come up whenever you're ready". He said. He stood up and smiled down at her, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Congratulations, you're going to be an amazing mother". He whispered.

Ollie left Lili to dwell on her thoughts. Alife was really alive. She knew she needed to see him.