Hundred and Thirteen

Lilith woke up with an immense pain at something kicking her. She sighed and rubbed her stomach. "You okay?"

She turned her head and smiled when she saw Alfie lying beside her. "I am now". She answered. Lilith grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach, smiling softly. "He's kicking". She whispered.

He smiled and rubbed her stomach. He looked up meeting her eyes. "Have you thought of a name?" He asked.

"Freddie. But if you don't like it we can.....".

"I love it. Freddie Solomon's". He whispered.

Lili smiled and nodded her head. "I love it too". She whispered back.

"Marry me?" Alfie asked as he met her eyes.

Lili stopped smiling as she looked at him. "What?" She asked.

Alfie rolled his eyes and held her hand. "Lili. I'm not good at my emotions, so me even saying this is mad to me too. But I have loved you the moment you walked into my brewery with Shelby, and I have loved you since. I want you in my life, I think I actually need you. You've saved me in so many ways that you wouldn't even understand. So what I am asking is will you Miss Lilith Throne, marry me and become Mrs Lilith Solomon's?" He asked.

Lili placed a hand over her mouth as tears filled her eyes. "Yes. A million times yes". She cried as she pressed her lips against his.

She smiled widely and ran her hand down his face. "I love you to Alfie, more than words out together. I don't think I've ever met anyone who has made me feel the way you have". She whispered.

She leaned in and placed her lips over his smiling into the kiss.

Alfie frowned when she stopped kissing him, a look of terror going over her face. "Are you okay? Look I know I'm the not the prettiest to look at right now, but you could at least pretend I'm still handsome". He teased.

Lili glared at him as she held her belly. "You're always handsome so shut up". She snapped.

He raised his eyebrows and sat up. "What's wrong then?" He asked.

Lili took deep breaths as she looked up at him. "I think my waters just broke". She answered.