Hundred and Seventeen

Lili rolled over in her bed and smiled when her arm wrapped around a body. She snuggled in closer, her hand trailing down a bare chest.

"Morning". Alfie mumbled as he played with her hair. Lili smiled and looked up at him. "Good morning". She whispered.

Alfie smiled and pressed his lips against her own, moving away a strand of hair from her face. "How are you feeling today Mrs Solomon's?" He asked.

Lili smiled widely and bit her lip. "I feel amazing. And how do you feel Mr Solomons?" She responded.

"I". He muttered, as he placed her on her back, gently stroking her face. "I feel amazing too. Like I'm the king of the world". He answered.

Lili smiled and leaned up, kissing him softly. "I love you". She whispered. Alfie smiled and kissed her nose. "I love you too. Now you stay here, I'll get the maid to get us breakfast". He muttered.

"Breakfast in bed?" Lili asked, a small smile on her face.

Alfie rolled his eyes and nodded his head. "Breakfast in bed for the beautiful lady". He muttered, as he grabbed his dressing gown.

Lili smiled widely as she sat up, wrapping her arms around herself. She looked at the ring on her finger, her smile growing bigger. She couldn't believe it, she was actually married.

The door opened again, and Alfie stepped in with a grunt. This time he had someone with him. Lili smiled even wider, that the sides of her mouth started to hurt. "If it isn't the most handsome boy in the world". Lili whispered as she held Freddie in her arms.

"I thought I was the most handsome?" Alfie asked.

Lili rolled her eyes at her husband and sat back down on the bed, gently squeezing at Freddie's cheeks. "Your both my handsome men. Okay? You happy now?" She asked.

Alfie smiled and lay beside her again, grabbing Freddie's feet. "Yeah, I'm happy now". He answered, wrapping his arm around her.

"What we doing today?" Lili asked, resting her head on Alfie's shoulder. Lili stuck her tongue out at her one-year-old son, which made him giggle.

"Well I won't oppose if you do, I think we should stay in bed all day, just the three of us". He answered.

Lili smiled widely up at Alfie and nodded, pressing her lips against his.

They did that, they spent there day in bed. They talked to Freddie, smiling when he babbled back. They read him a story, and finally, put him to bed.

Lili tucked him in, and kissed his face continuously. "Mummy and daddy love you so much, little man". She whispered, giving him a final kiss.

Lili walked back into her room and smiled at Alfie. She climbed into bed and lay on top of him, her head listening to his heartbeat. Alfie wrapped his arms around her, playing with her hair.

"You okay?" Alfie asked.

Lili nodded, a soft smile on her face. "I am. I'm really good right now. Really, really happy. I do love you, Alfie, I hope you know that". Lili answered.

Alfie lifted her up, so her head was in the crook of his neck. "I love you too, always will. Even if you are crushing me to death". He joked.

Lili let out a little laugh, as she trailed her finger down his jawline. It was silent for a few minutes, the two of them just lying there. The silence was broken when Alfie opened his mouth.

"Where you ever going to tell me you slept with Tommy?" He asked.

Lili let out a laugh as she shook her head. She looked up at him and rolled her eyes. "Yes, but it was a long time ago". She answered.

Alfie rolled his eyes this time. "Oh I know it was a long time ago, and it's going to stay a long time ago. Because whilst I'm around, you won't need another man". He whispered.

Lili smirked and raised her eyebrow. "Is that a promise?" She asked.

Alfie snorted and flipped her around, causing her to break out into giggles. "It is, indeed a promise". He muttered as he leaned down, kissing her softly.