Ninety Three

Lili smirked as she watched Aberama and his men knock over their carriage. "Got to give it to them, they are passionate about doing a job". Lili whispered.

She nodded her head as they walked up to her, all of them hiding in the bushes. A few minutes later, a police car pulled up.

"Okay, that man their, he can't be injured okay. Now this is the plan, when they get out of the car, which they will. You start the attack on my command. Is that clear?" She asked.

All the men nodded, there eyes on Aberama. "And Mr Shelby put you in charge little lady?" He asked.

Lili smiled and rolled her eyes at the term 'little lady'. She turned to look at him, her head nodding. "Yeah he did. Is that a bad thing?" She asked.

Aberama smiled as he shook his head. "Of course not. It's good to see a woman doing a job". He answered.

Lili smiled at him. "Right I've gotta get to the other side. Good luck, and I'll see you all at this meeting spot". She said, as she handed Aberama a piece of paper.

"Oh and word of advice". She muttered, as she turned to look at them.

"Don't betray us". She said.

Lili was on the other side, her gun tight in her hands. She licked her bottom lip as the car they where waiting for pulled up. Lili quickly rushed behind it, her back against the car.

She licked her bottom lip as the police man came to he towards the car.

"There's been a accident". He said.

"Why don't you move it out of the way?" Luca asked. Lili's blood boiled at his voice. If she wanted to, she'd kill him right now. But Tommy told her not to. It was to be one of the Gold's. He said that if Lili went to kill him, she would end up getting killed herself. The anger that built up inside of her will be the reason she gets killed.

"What?" The policeman asked.

"I said, why don't you clear it so we can get past". Luca answered. Lili turned her head and rose her hand at the men, telling them to wait.

"What's that accent?" The policeman asked.

"We're Americans. We're here on buisness so....". Luca answered.

"Well your going to have to wait". The policeman snapped.

"Jesus Christ, this guy". Lili heard Luca mutter.

"We waited for you fucking yanks until 1918. It'll be clear in twenty minutes alright". He muttered.

"Yeah alright, thank you officer". Luca said. Lili heard him walking away. She took deep breaths.

"1918, what the fuck is he talking about?" Matteo asked Luca in Italian.

"Talking about the war. Everything here is about the war". Luca answered.

Lili grasped her gun tightly, her heart beating fast.

"Right, come on. Let's go fucking move it ourselves". Luca muttered. Lili shut her eyes as the doors opened, counting there footsteps. She could hear the officer talking to them.

She stood up and slipped into the car, pulling out her knife. She grabbed the driver by his head, and slit his throat. She stuck a note to his chest, and slipped out of the car, running quickly into the bushes.

"Was I seen?". She asked Aberama. He smiled and shook his head. She sighed in relief when Luca turned to look at the car, before looking back at his men.

Lili watched as a man moved the driver seat, his head hanging back. "Now". She said.

They started to fire at Luca and his men. Lili smiled when Bonnie hit one of the men, knocking him to he ground.

They watched as Luca got out of there with Matteo. "Put the guns down". The officer shouted.

"Come on, let's get out of here". Lili whispered, as they ran through the forest.

"Aberama I told you the officer was out of bounds". She shouted as he ran alongside her.

"I hit his shoulder, if he was unharmed they would of went back and killed him". He said.

Lili smiled and slapped his back, running up alongside Charlie and Curly.

Lili sat with Bonnie and Aberama for a few hours in the stables. She smiled as Bonnie slid over a bottle to her.

"So how long have you known the Shelby's?" Aberama asked.

Lili smiled and sat back in her seat. "Since I was a little kid. Been best friends ever since". She answered, her smile getting wider as she thought about the past. When days where good.

Lili turned her head as Tommy walked in, her eyes rolling slightly. He didn't say anything as he stood at the table, counting the money in his hands.

"Nah two". Aberama said, as Tommy placed the money down on the table. "We killed two". He said.

Lili rolled her eyes, allowing Aberama to take the credit for the driver. She made everyone swear to not tell Tommy she was anywhere near the car, it was strict instructions from Tommy that she would be no where near Luca Changretta.

Tommy looked at Lili, the nod she gave him was confirmation.

"You also shot a copper". Tommy muttered.

"That was me by accident". Lili said, her eyes only on Tommy.

"She lies. I shot him, but with a good purpose. There's a copper on the floor, the Stratford Constabulary will swarm all over it. The coppers alive, got a description of the Italians. The Italians will be forced to go underground. We're gypsies. We're already underground". Aberama explained.

Lili smirked and brought her bottle up to her lips. "He's got a point Tommy". She muttered.

She smiled when Tommy got out his money again. "You yourself, inflicted no causalities this end, so....". Aberama stopped talking as Tommy placed the money down on the table.

"You know, Mr Shelby, maybe you've been pushing pieces of paper around for to long". He said.

"Luca Changretta got away. You let him get away. And you, I need to speak to you". He said, pointing at Lili. She rolled her eyes and knocked back the rest of her drink.

"I ain't talking to you about it here. Gentlemen, hope you have a good night and it was a pleasure doing buisness with you". She said softly.

Tommy followed her out, grabbing her arm. "Wait". He muttered.

"No...Tommy you said, don't kill him. I didn't kill him. It's not my fault he got away. But maybe that wasn't the day he was meant to die. Revenge is best served cold right? Then wait until the perfect moment, wait until he thinks he's won. That's when you get him". She said.

She walked back to the house, Tommy following her. If she was strong enough, she would of done it. She would of killed Luca Changretta herself.