Eighty Three

Brown hair flew in the wind as a young girl ran in a field full of flowers. She was wearing a light blue dress, her feet bare glided across the soft grass. She turned her head, her eyes bright with joy and excitement. She let out a small laugh as she continued to run.

Behind her ran a well built boy, his shirt unbuttoned and untucked. His blue eyes shinning brightly.

"I'm coming to get you Lili". He shouted.

Lili let out a laugh as she continued to run away from John, the sun beaming down on them.

She frowned when the sky became dark and the weather changed quickly. She stopped running and came to a halt as John was no longer chasing her. Now he stood in front of her. His blue eyes, where pale, like ice. His skin was near white, a deathly pale.

He had a smirk on his face, but now the usual loving smirk that made Lili smile. No this smirk, it was pure evil.

Her eyes drifted down to his chest, it was no longer normal, blood was oozing from his chest. She looked back up to his face, to see blood dripping out of his mouth.

"Run Lilith run". John taunted.

Lili ran back the way she came, tears streaming down her face. This wasn't her Johnny.

She let out a scream as she was tackled to the ground, John on top of her. She looked up at him, tears streaming down her face.

His face became disoriented. For a second he was young, when they first met. It kept changing through the years she knew John, each second would turn to John getting older.

The last one was the one that chased her. A warm, soft smile on his face. His blue eyes bright. "John?" Lili whispered.

She let out a scream and clenched her eyes shut as he smirked the same evil smile again, his eyes turning to those pale, lifeless blue eyes.

"Hold her down". She heard someone shout.

"I'm trying. She's convulsing to much". Someone else said.

Lili's eyes shot open. She let out a scream as they were pulling out the bullets from her body. "Johnny, I want Johnny". She screamed. A nurse had to hold her down as she started to move.

"After this darling, we need to operate on you. Just breathe and relax". She soothed. Lili shook her head. She didn't want to be plagued by those....thoughts of John again. She started to take deep breaths before passing out again.

She woke a few hours later, her eyes shooting open again. She turned her head and caught eyes with Tommy. He rushed to her side and moved her hair from her face. "Thank God you're awake". He muttered.

"John, Michael...are they okay? I want to see them". She croaked out.

Tommy let out a sigh as he shut his eyes. "Lili...John...he never...he never made it. Michael's fine, Polly's with him now". He responded.

He winced when Lili started to scream. Her eyes clenched shut, and her hands on her chest. Her heart burst into pain as she screamed, all her memories of John flooding her mind.

"No...No". She cried, shaking her head.

"No...No he's not dead. He's alive your lying". She screamed, tears streaming down her face.

"I want to see him...I want to see my Johnny". She cried.

Tommy shook his head, and held her hand. "Lili you can't. You were shot six times. Three of those were already spent. The other three live". He muttered, as he tried to stop her from moving.