Sixty Nine

Lili changed her mind. Living with Alfie was bad. Really bad.

She was currently planning her escape route. She had been living with Alfie for under a week and he was driving her mad.

"How long does it take for you to kill a man and his group?" She asked as she stormed into his office.

Ollie looked up from his papers and sighed. He knew this wasn't going to end well. And with the stressful week Alfie already had, things weren't looking good.

Alfie rose to his feet and glared at Lili.

"Oh they've been taken care of love". He answered.

She scoffed and placed her hands on her hips. "Let me fucking go then". She shouted.

Alfie shook his head and moved around the desk to stand in front of her. "Nahhhh mate. If your going back to Birmingham then go. But I'm not having you wander around London killing people because they looked at the big bad Thorne". He muttered.

She glared at him even more and shoved him away. "You bastard. You absolute wanker. You know I can't got back to Birmingham". She shouted. She stopped pushing him and sighed.

"Can I at least go out for a drink?" She asked.

Alfie shook his head. "That's another thing you need to sort out, your drinking. You need to stop it's not good for your health". He answered.

"What does my health have anything to do with you Alfie?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, but I don't want your Gypsy clan up here accusing me of helping you jump into that grave of yours. Now if you have finished shouting, I've got work to do". He answered as he sat back down.

She shook her head and slammed the door after her. She glared at Alfie's men as she stormed up to her room.

She flopped down on her bed and sighed. She turned her head to the side and picked up the phone, dialling John's number in.

"Hello". Esme said as she picked up after the third ring.

"Hi Esme is John there?" She asked, biting her lip.

"Oh...it's you". Esme spat.

Rosalie rolled her eyes and looked down at her nails. "Well is he there or not? I need to talk to him". She muttered.

"I don't want you speaking to my husband anymore". Esme growled.

"Are you being serious right now? Look, but John on the fucking phone". She snapped. She heard an altercation as John grabbed the phone from Esme. She could hear him shouting at her to go away.

"Hello?" John asked, his voice strained.

"Hiya Johnny." Lili chimed, a wide smile on her face.

"Lili! How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. I'm missing you like mad. How are you?" She asked.

"Good. I'm miss you too. She's literally doing my head in. All she wants to do is argue and have sex". He muttered.

She smiled softly and twirled the wire in her fingers. "You think she'll let me up for your birthday?" She asked.

John snorted. "It's my fucking house I'll have who I want up here. How's London treating you? Hope no one starting anything on you". He asked.

She smiled and let out a sigh. "London's good. I'm starting to think it may of been a mistake coming up here. I...I miss Birmingham as mad as it sounds, and I miss the family". She answered.