Fifty

3 months later

Lili planted a rose on her brothers grave. She smiled sadly and took a deep breath. She stood up and blessed herself before walking away.

She was on her way to the hospital to see Tommy. She walked into his room to see his eyes open. "Hello Tommy". She said softly.

He looked at she, his blue eyes holding pure emotion.

"So your talking again?" He asked.

"Only when I see fit". She answered.

She changed the flowers in his vase for him. She looked down and smiled sadly. "I'm so sorry you suffered alone. And I'm so sorry they put you through the pain they did. When...when your out of hospital I need to talk to you Tommy. I need to explain what I wanted to tell you". She said softly.

"Tell me now". He said.

She licked her bottom lip and sat down. "It's about....it's about Father Hughes". She said.

"Michael's already came in and told me". He muttered as he sat up.

"Told you what? I never told Michael anything". She whispered, a frown on her face.

Tommy looked up at her. He realised what she meant, his heart sinking. "No". He whispered.

Lili looked up at him with tears in her eyes. She finally realised what he meant. She realised that Michael had gone through the same thing she went through.

"Remember when my mom sent me to that school? It happened then. I...I have all the scars on my back to prove what he did was real". She whispered.

Tommy shook his head. "I'm going to kill him". He said.

Lili shook her head. "No Tommy. It's something I have to come face to face with myself". She whispered.

She returned to the shop later on that day. She made her way into Michael's office and sat down. She bit her lip, unsure of how she was going to word this. She looked up and smiled at John. "What you doing love?" He asked.

She turned in her seat. "Just need some peace that's all and Michael's office is the only one that's empty right now". She answered.

He nodded his head and walked over to her. He gently kissed her forehead and rubbed her shoulders. "I'm here if you need to rant about anything you know. And I love you". He said.

She smiled and watched as he went to walk away. "John?" She asked. He turned around and nodded. "Are you free tonight?" She asked.

He nodded his head and smiled. "Yeah I am". He answered.

"Can you come to mine. I need to talk to you about something". She said.

He smiled and nodded his head again. "Of course. I'll come find you after work". She smiled and wrapped her arms around herself. The door shut with a click, leaving her in complete silence.

A half an hour later Michael walked in. Lili looked up and smiled at him.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked.