Six

Lili sighed and opened her eyes. She smiled when she looked at John. She sat up and squeezed his nose.

He opened his mouth, gasping for air.

"For fuck sake Lili, I'm going to kill you". He said, as he pinned her down on the bed.

She let out a loud boisterous laugh. John was the only one who could make her laugh like that.

She wrapped her legs around him and smiled. "Why what you gonna do Johnny?" She asked smiling.

John sighed and leaned down. "Your so beautiful". He muttered.

She smiled up at him and leaned up. Her lips finding his.

John and Lili had a weird relationship. Yes they loved each other dearly. She didn't see him they way she saw Arthur, Tommy and Finn. They were like brothers too her. John on the other hand. He was her soulmate.

One hand was right beside her on the bed, the other was trailing down her body. They deepened the kiss, there lust for each other was getting to much.

They knew they'd never last if they did end up dating and marrying each other. There personalities where to alike, one would snap and kill the other.

Lili ran her fingers through John's hair, her heart beating fast.

John pulled off the shirt that Lili was wearing, her nude body was bold in front of him.

He sighed. "Your so fucking beautiful". He muttered.

He leant back down and kissed her again, harder this time. His hand trailed up the side of her body, leaving little goosebumps. His rough had grabbed her breast. She moaned in his mouth.

John's mouth moved from her own to her neck. She shut her eyes, loving every moment.

They where both naked, in each other's arms as they made love. There bodies covered in sweat, there bodies tangled together.

Just as Lili was reaching her climax the door opened.

"Oh fuck sorry". Arthur said as he covered his eyes.

John sighed and got of Lili. He covered her body with his cover, his eyes on his brother.

"Yes Arthur?" He asked.

Arthur looked up and smirked. "You know what brother, it doesn't matter". He answered.

He looked at Lili and smirked. "See you both in a bit". He said as he closed the door.

John let out a loud sigh and lay back. He rubbed his face and sighed.

Lili clenched her lips, trying her hardest to not laugh.

"I'm going to kill him". John muttered.

Lili snorted and turned around. She leant on her elbow as she gently trailed her fingers down his bare chest.

John moved his hands from his face and looked at Lili. He moved a strand of her hair from her face and smiled.

"We better get up". He said sighing.