Year One : Part 2

Autumn
The season of Autumn in Japan is pretty much like a second summer with colder nights. It was also the season for festivals. To say that Sakura wanted to attend a festival was an understatement. When she was younger Kai and Bai would not let the princess out anywhere without bodyguards . And now that she was attending school on her own and showing that she could handle herself quite well they thought maybe an undercover guard was enough.

So one autumn night Yuna and Sakura went to attend the firework festival at Namimori shrine. Yuna decided to dress up in a cute off white koi fish pattern on the bottom, kimono. Sakura on the other hand wore a dark blue crop top and faded hot pants with her yellow heels. Her hair was down but there was a hair tie around her wrist. Sakura had more than enough money as Yuna asked to try almost all the food and games.

What the girls weren't expecting to see was all the Disciplinary Committee members walking back and forth collecting money from the stalls. "Good evening Sakura-san, Hinamori-san" Kusakabe said as he went to collect money from the stall that the girls were at. "If you guys are collecting money, does that Hibari isn't too far behind?" she questioned him. "You are correct. He's closer to the shrine as he does not like crowds." He shared. Sakura nodded her head understanding that.The head of the stall handed Kusakabe the money without him even asking. "Have a good evening" he nodded to them both and went to continue collecting.

They girls continued to have fun up until the fireworks. Yuna happily found a spot with the best view and the fireworks were very clear but Sakura snuck away to get a glance at Hibari. Sure enough at the top of the stairs of the shrine was Hibari avoiding the crowds and looking at the fireworks from the top of the shrine. Sakura smiled and let out a giggle before she made it back to her friend who never noticed her disappearance.

Cultural Festival
Every November 3rd, Japanese schools celebrated their culture festivals. An event that took place usually over the weekend where potential new students would go to the schools they were going to attend and check out the campus and the school. Class 1-B wanted to do a maid cafe. But sadly at Namimori Middle School all Cultural festival ideas had to go through the Disciplinary Committee to make sure no disgrace fell upon the school.

When Hibari saw that 1-B was doing a maid cafe he scoffed and approved of it. He knew Sakura was popular at the school which meant she would be dressed as one of the maids and that meant she couldn't disgrace his school with her distasteful choices in clothing. 1-B on the other hand was very excited as first years usually struggled to get their ideas approved by Hibari.
Come November third, the school was bustling with all kinds of students and parents checking out the middle school including a young man with brown hair that looked a little disheveled. There was also another student who was checking out the baseball team while a different second year was chasing students and parents alike promoting his boxing club.

Sakura on the other hand was confused as to why the whole cafe had to be closed and was left alone with Hibari in the middle of the classroom. "So because you don't like crowds everyone had to leave so you could make sure my maid uniform looked appropriate?" she asked him. He nodded and she shook her head then smirked. She posed all cute and smiled at him asking, "Would you like some green tea sir?" in the most annoyingly sweet voice possible. Hibari's eyebrow twitched but he was amused and refused to lose to her. "Yes, you can bring it to my office on your break" he told her leaving the exact amount of change on the table next to them. He then moved his herd out to check the other stands. Sakura puffed slightly once he left. Needless to say she did bring him that cup of tea during her break. In fact they both shared a cup before they continued on their day.

Accident
It was a winter and although Sakura had not fully fixed her uniform, today she was dressed with her shirt fully buttoned and the school jacket on top. Her skirt though was still hiked up but at least she was wearing stockings underneath. Today though she was wearing little ankle boots that had a four inch block heel on them. Yuna and the princess entered the school like any other day when Sakura noticed that Hibari wasn't there. Disappointed she headed to change her shoes and continued on her day with Yuna.