Simon: The Second Memory

Summary : The second memory. I hope you guys are continuing to enjoy the twist and turns of these memories

 I hope you guys are continuing to enjoy the twist and turns of these memories

The Vindice appeared. "This battle has been settled." They said as they wrapped the chains around Rauji. "Here they come." Reborn said. "Vindice." Tsuna muttered. Sakura sat up. If they were here that means there was another memory. "The loser is Ooyama Rauji, the mountain guardian of the Simon. Thus, We shall leave behind the second 'key' that was given to us by Giotto and Cozart. It's this." They held up a withered flower. "A flower?" Tsuna asked.

A memory began to fill their minds. "Again to the past of the Vongola Primo and the First boss of Simon?" Tsuna and Enma muttered.

This time they were in a town that looked like a war zone. Giotto ran in the group while the rain beat down on all of them. "How's Franco's condition?" he asked G and Cozart. G was looking down at the others. "... Not good... Doctors were threatened by them and didn't show up." Cozart explained the situation. "Why has Franco gotten into this?" Giotto asked. "It's because he didn't give them 90 percent off..." G explained.

"...This town is a paradise for outlaws... they... threaten towns' people and take money away. If we don't do as they say, they'll just resort to violence. We can't rely on the police since they already gave in to them..." Cozart was angry. "I love this town... It's a poor town but shines like the sun... the towns' people are always happy and I like their smile... Just shutting up and looking at the town falling into ruin. I've had enough already!" Giotto vented his feelings as he slammed his fist against the wall.

Ryunosuke appeared as he cleaned off his sword and put it away. "Ryu!" Giotto looked worried at what his friend did. "You know I do things differently than you. They hurt one of us. So they have to pay the price." he said and he sheathed his sword. Giotto was about to criticize his friend. "A vigilante group... Giotto" Cozart spoke up. Ryu and Giotto looked over at him. "A vigilante group?" Giotto questioned. "If nobody can help us, we must save the town ourselves. We can't always ask Ryu to help us. However in order to do so, we need a powerful leadership that can manage people like the sky that can wrap up rain, storms and even the sun. There's no one, but you, Giotto!" Cozart encouraged.

"He's right, Giotto. I'll show you the ropes and you can decide how you want to run the group." Ryu agreed. "Why me though?" Giotto asked. "Isn't it obvious? You have G next to you. A Yakuza Leader from Japan as a friend. And now me. You are the sky Giotto." Cozart explained. Ryu and G both nodded in agreement.

The memory ended.

"What...? So, the one who suggested to Primo to organize a vigilante group that is going to be the basis of the Vongola was the first Simon... Cozart Simon!" Tsuna couldn't believe it. "This is impossible... The first Simon was involved in the creation of the Vongola... much less to put this high value on the Vongola Primo..." Rauji too couldn't comprehend it.

"Of course! The best person is always chosen as the Vongola boss!" Gokudera said. "Don't be ridiculous! Sawada Tsunayoshi is not as capable as Enma" Rauji had to get the last word in. "But in fact, You're defeated by a guardian of the tenth!" Gokudera shot back at him. "Then I'll ask Lambo! Do you think Sawada Tsunayoshi has the makings of a great boss?" Rauji asked the cow kid. "Nope. To be honest, I've never thought of him as my boss." Lambo straight up said it with a straight face.

"Eh?" Tsuna couldn't believe it. "What?" Gokudera didn't believe it either. "But... I think he's a great Nii-chan." Lambo smiled fondly. "Nii-chan?" Tsuna questioned. "That jerk! Saying that in front of the tenth!" Gokudera was offended for Tsuna. Sakura held back a giggle as she looked at Tsuna.

Rauji groaned as he was pulled into the Vindice void. "Rauji!" Tsuna called him. "Aw No!" Lambo yelled. "I won't forgive the Vongola after all! No matter what! But I accept you. It was fun, Lambo-san." Rauji looked up at the kid before he disappeared. "They vanished." Gokudera said. "Huh..." But Lambo didn't get to say anything else as the changed back to his younger self.

"What? Where am I again?" Baby Lambo asked as he ate corn on the cob. "Kid Lambo..." Tsuna commented. "He's returned!" Gokudera pointed out. "Anyways, it's good that we won." Reborn smiled. "Yup!" Tsuna agreed. "I'm more worn out than fighting on my own..." Gokudera said feeling that tiredness catching up to him. "You should be happy, Lambo!" Tsuna yelled. "It turned out alright in the end!" Gokudera continued. Distracted Lambo looked at the arena. "Huh...? Rauji's not here either..." he muttered disappointed.

They rested for the rest of the night before getting out of the cave and continued onto the center of the island.

"Anyways, I'm surprised by just everything. Who would've expected the Vongola and the Simon were connected strongly like this." Tsuna pointed out. "Yeah..." Gokudera agreed. "Senpai your family as well. Did you know?" Tsuna asked her. "No. As far as I knew, my family was only involved in the retirement and Japanese identity of Primo. I had no idea we had spent time in Italy and helped teach Primo the ropes." She shared, annoyed. How could she not know this? What other secrets were her family hiding?

"Also, the First Simon... the more I know him, the more I think he's a nice person... So, why are we fighting against each other like this..." Tsuna questioned. "I was thinking exactly the same thing. It's hard to believe that the Vongola Primo and the first Simon ended up betraying each other..." Gokudera commented. Sakura frowned because they were right. Both Primo and Cozart seemed to be very close... like brothers...

"What the hell are you doing? Searching someone else's bag?" Gokudera yelled as he lifted Lambo out of his bag. "Lambo-san wasn't looking for candies..." Lambo lied. "So, you were trying to steal grape candies?" Gokudera demanded. "Lambo-san has slept. Too bad. See you later." Lambo used the excuse of sleeping to get out of trouble. "Annoying!" Gokudera yelled. Sakura rolled her eyes and continued up the path leaving the boys behind a little.

"Senpai! Let's take a rest at the top of the hill!" Tsuna yelled out to her since she was so far ahead. Sakura continued but she heard them. When they reached the top she stopped and looked out at the town that was below them. "There's a lot of houses!" Tsuna yelled as he came up on her side. "Is...is this a town?" Gokudera asked. "It seems like it. Best be on guard." the princess said.